where it all started....

One night, sasuke was just moving around the castle then suddenly his eyes fell on the pond in the castle backside. He noticed Naruto was there , playing inside the water. Sasuke suddenly felt a weird feeling.... something that seemed familiar but completely unknown... Sasuke , being himself, gritted his teeth at the sight of Naruto but he was feeling less annoyed and angry.

He suddenly noticed karin walking towards them.
Sasuke looked more carefully to see naruto's happy and playful expression drop to utter saddenes and fear. Sasuke wondered what got into Naruto so suddenly.

But to sasuke's shock , karin held Naruto's hair and bullied him. Sasuke couldn't just watch it.

Sasuke rushed there and pushed karin away.
"What's wrong with you!?". Karin just smirked . Karin pushed sasuke away. "You have no right to speak to a alpha like me.. you haven't even got your mark till now.". Sasuke activated his sharingan and looked directly into karins eyes  . "Let ...him ...go." . Sasuke was young but he looked intimidating. Karin gritted her teeth and left because she knew she had no chance against the Sharingan.. karin felt so angry getting defeated by an very young kid who hadn't even got his mark .

Sasuke sighed. Naruto stood from the pond and shyly looked at sasuke. "Thank you sasuke san.."
Sasuke felt weird again. Naruto was only wearing a white thin juban which was completely wet . Sasuke closed his eyes. "It's ok.".

Naruto looked at  sasuke a bit confused. He spoke ,"sasuke san , why are your eyes closed?". Sasuke looked away. "Because I cant see you in such position as you are Itachi's betrothed and I have no right to look at you..".

Naruto nodded. He looked sad at the mention of Itachi. Sasuke felt a bit concerned about him but he just left. The whole night he had a weird feeling. He just kept thinking that how he wasn't annoyed of Naruto anymore.

Sasuke went to his chambers and fell on the bed , but he kept thinking about naruto.

The same was with Naruto. Naruto couldn't get his mind off sasuke. Naruto realised that he was slowly Falling for sasuke already. He felt a bit upset and guilty because he was itachi's betrothed, not sasuke's. He just brushed it off and fell asleep.

The next day the uzumaki family left the Kingdom. But sasuke was starting to feel upset. He didn't understand why. Was sasuke really Falling for that uzumaki submissive? Sasuke shook his head and walked away. How could he fall for a submissive who stole his dear big brother.

But the thing was sasuke wasn't angry on Naruto at all. It was matter of seconds until sasuke realised , he was starting to like Naruto.

--------------------------time_skip---------------------------

6 years ago~

Itachi was walking around the halls when sasuke appeared and spoke ,"big brother,you are not training with me at all recently. What about tod-" "not today sasuke. I have many responsibilities for today " Itachi cut sasuke off. Sasuke spoke" big brother, you've been avoiding me lately! I know you have piles of responsibility and work but that doesn't mean you'll forget me!".

Sasuke stormed away. He walked to his chambers. He sat on the bed and layed down.

His anger increased ten fold when he saw sakura enter his chamber. Or more like , their chamber. Sakura sat next to sasuke and blushed.

Sasuke ignored her and moved aside. Sakura pouted as she spoke "sasuke kun! You've been avoiding me for a while. Don't forget i am your wife!". Sasuke gritted his teeth.

In those six years , fugaku had decided to marry his younger son to the princess of the haruno clan , sakura haruno . Sasuke was completely upset about the marriage because in his heart , the only person who took place was naruto..
But after the marriage took place , both sakura and sasuke constantly fought. Because non of them could keep the other happy.