Bullying or teaching a lesson

Damian: so who is this sweek?

Simera: who the hell are you calling a Sweek?

Damian: who do you think of course you are you blind or what and he sighs and ignored simera and said let's go Karayami it's time for practice. I need a strong partner who can keep up with my moves.

Simera: the hell are you ignoring you think I'm dying for your attention and yes I can guess it's you who Karayami talked and it's true you are annoying and moreover a spoiled brat.she said irritated.

Damian: huh? What did you say??

Simera: what? Are you deaf now? She said smirking

Damian: you....

Karayami: enough Damian it's better for you and go inside I'll come and talk nicely with my friends don't get simera angry or your face will be ruined.

Damian: the hell you are talking about?

Karayami: she is a boxer so keep your face safe at least.

Damian: you think she could even won against me a pro player.

Karayami: even if you are a pro martial arts still she has enough power to ruin your face or if she wants she could won.

Damian: huh? Don't make me laugh. (But if it's karayami saying it could be true maybe she could.) He thought

Simera: ok karayami take care and be away from that spoiled brat.

Damian: you..

Karayami: ok let's go and practice Damain

(they left)

Almin: oh baby I don't even exit I'm hallucination. He said smiling in pain.
Wind blowing making him siver.

(Poor Almin as a dumy student in school that people don't give attention and life he is also like that•=•)

______________________________________

The next day

Simera: can't believe that spoiled brat is also in our school now or moreover a year higher than us even older than yes. How did he even passed in 9th grade!!?

Karayami: can't say anything on that.

Liminne: well at least he is hot. He said eating while smiling.

(Both startled and looked at liminne weirdly)

Simera: I know your taste is floor lasting but still who in the right world will fall for that thing??!!!

Karayami: I agree on this will simera and you can't just fall or anyone you see.

Liminne: hey!! My taste isn't that bad.

Simera: yeah.. Yeah last time I remember you fall for a boy who already had a gf and after knowing he was a cheater you still continue and we had to work hard to make it go away.

Liminne: it was just a crush okay?

Simera: yeah ok zezz but still who in the right mind will fall for that brat. I wish his future gf and wife a good luck.

(You will my friend and soon. In the future so I wish you good luck🍀 my friend and enough power to handle him)

Karayami: well at least he didn't cause trouble for today. I sigh.