{} how you guys met (Hanma brothers) {}

Laugh at me.....i write shit

() BAKI HANMA ()

[[ your p.o.v ]]

"ughh i hate shopping" you grumbled as you tried your best to walk with the heavy bags in your hands and shoulder....you were new to this...ever since you shifted to Japan (your a foreigner) you found it kind of difficult to settle down. And you didnt really have much friends so it was much more difficult, but hey! you tried your best to make things work, after all, it had only been about two weeks since your arrival here!

"aaAE!" you said as you tripped on a small rock and fell face down, making everything in your grocery bag fall out on the road...'lil jezzy pls i dont wanna live anymore😭 take me away-' you thought to youself. Just then you felt a pair of arms lift you up; since you had your eyes closed you said out loud, "LIL JEZZY?! NOOOO I WANNA LIVE DSKEHEVTRV-" You were cut off by a voice of a boy "hey its okay! calm down miss..are you alright?" you opened your eyes to see a boy...maybe 18? but god was he ADORABLE. He had messy brown hair which shined in the sunlight and a mole on the up right side of his lips...he looked at you with a soft gaze.

"oh! Yes uhh actually- no- my stuff fell but thank you for helping me get up!" you said smiling. Kneeling down, you started to pick up vegetables which were now scattered on the road. The boy also knelt down, ready to help you...never had you seen sucha cute boy in yo life anddd you caught yourself staring at his angelic face (ik yall r single) He took a quick glance at you, and, ready by your facial expression, smiled while saying "Hmm...Im baki...Baki Hanma...Andd you?" You blushed a bit..his name was cute....Baki..."my name is Y/N !"

"Nice to meet you Y/N!"

() JACK HANMA ()

(BRO IS THICC)

+ WARNING FOR THIS ONE!

To start off, you had a pretty rough child hood (definitely not author trying to put her own trauma in a fanfic book--) You had a older brother, and a joke of a father who always treated you like trash, after your father's death, you thought the abuse would stop but it just got worse and worse day by day...Thankfully though, your brother didnt really DO anything to you except beat you up at stupid reasons and treat you like a booger under the desk...But even with all this abuse, you never failed to be happy and cheerful.

One day, You stupid brother decided to take to a place you absolutely detested...the underground fighting arena.

: You guys can choose from both :

Or

"C'mon you bitch it's not like u will get killed" he said force fully pulling u inside the training room

"C'mon you bitch it's not like u will get killed" he said force fully pulling u inside the training room.. apparently your brother had a new friend who was a fighter there...and recently he made a bet if he won , his friend would give your brother about 7000 dollars...which...you already knew your brother would spend on alcohol and weed. "Noo let me go! I want to go home" you shouted at your brother only to earn a harsh slap from him. You felt your cheek sting very badly; you sobbed quietly.
"Excuse me...but I don't think you should be raising your hand on a woman." A raspy deep voice said. You both turned around to see an unrealistic tall man. He had a short buzz cut hair and deep blue eyes which had a piercing gaze, and he wore nothing but some shorts...looking at him you probably thought he was a fighter...you stared at his toned abs and big muscles, blushing a bit..tbh he looked scary, yet hot. 🥴
"Y-yeah what are you gonna do ab-about it big g-g-uy ?!" Your brother hesitated..you could feel that he was becoming scared and anxious. The tall man slowly, with large strides, approached your brother. You hid behind him, thinking he might hurt you as well...
"I said...don't raise your hand on a woman." This sentence made your brother kind of angry, "yeah well f-fight me big guy!!" Your brother took in a fighting stance. This made you even more scared and you tried to stop him "no please don't! M-mister, it's okay he does this always it's nor-" before you could stop your brother from fighting, he blew a punch straight at the tall guy's stomach. It barely had an effect. Then, the tall buff guy upper-cut you brother which,yes, sent him flying on the dumbbell shelves...you were shocked and the others, were now looking at you both...you could feel the whispers in the air coming in.

You looked up at the man, backing away a bit. He seemd to soft his gaze after he saw your frightened expression..."are you okay miss?" He spake softly to you and you felt your face getting heated up
"T-thank you..." You said looking at your shoes timidly.
  "Your welcome...anyways...I am jack... Nice to meet you" he said as he bowed towards you making you blush more.  "O-oh? Nice to meet you jack!...I am Y/N...Y/N L/N.." you mumbled...you bowed.
"Keep yourself safe y/n"  he said as he walked off, leaving you with some questions and thoughts...maybe you will see him again?

° HELLO this is authornig! I hope this story gets atleast 300 views...I am kinda free these days so I will be continuing this book!
Don't forget to show support and I will be adding the others too! Even the underrated characters!! °