finding home

Allan frog POV

That girl something is different about her but what.. I've never seen her and her license plate said Arizona so she can't be from here. And yet something so familer about her.

I walk in the back. And turn out the light and lock the door.
Edger is good to freak he always meets girls this time it my turn

I wonder who she's seeing at the hospital. I hope its not to serious. I start walking up the stairs to the apparent I share with my brother who runs the comic book shop.
I open the door and edger is still sitting on the couch.

Have you even moved today?been to the shop ? And where is Sam ? He still hasn't answered I walk over and stand in front of the TV.

Edger hello I say waving my hand in his face he looks at me.

What edger says as he looks up
The shakes his head sorry man I was day dreaming didn't get much sleep.

I walk to the kitchen and open the refigater door and grad some milk. I turn to go to my room and edger ask who was that down stairs ?

I don't know she just came to town to see a family member. I say and walk to my room
Maybe I'll see her tomorrow and get to know her. As he walks to the shower stripping down as he walks

Standing in the shower he realized he didn't get her name.
Damit I say as I turn to face the showerhead

I walk back down stairs to find avamall back purse sitting on the counter. I shouldn't be opening it  people need privacy right.
But the maybe they need it

Eliza summer. Wow what a beautiful name.  What time is it .
Damit almost 5:30.
Maybe she at the hospital still.

He walk out and get into his car. And speeds away.

What floor is she on  I could ask the front desk.. But no ones there.  I walk to the elevator and press up.

Eliza POV

Dang it I forgot my  purse. Oh shit if its not in my car then I left it at that gas station. And going back there's not an opinion. Suddenly the elevator stopped and the doors open and there he stood the frog brother.
Just great..

She walks out still staring at him. Then she notice a small black purse. Oh thank god he still doesn't know.

Can I have my purse back now. I say reaching for it.

Oh Yea sure sorry he said and hands over the purse . then starts moving awkwardly swing from side to side.

Umm are you okay? I ask moving passed him to the door.

Hey do you wanna go out sometime? He says walking out be hind me. I feel his eyes staring at the back of my head. So i walk  faster I hear his blood run through his vains. God I haven't eaten yet. 
And the man who help kill my brother... Killing him would be satisfing at the least. But he's just to cute.

Well I don't know.I say as I unlock my door and turn to look at him.
It really warm out and with the sun going down it starting to cool off.

Just think about it he said handing me a peace of paper. I assume is his number. Then I drove to the hotel.

What the hell am I thinking coming here. As I bring my bags in.  I dig the number out of my poket and lay it in the nightstand