Chapter 7 - Defend

Author's Notes: Hello, PhantomGaming12 here again! I REALLY want to play my Kingdom Hearts games but my 2DS is broken so I cannot even replay 358/2 Days, Re:Coded, or even Dream Drop Distance! It wouldn't be a problem if I had PS3 for 1.5 and 2.5, but it doesn't really matter. I guess there are three games I won't be able to replay, at least I still got KH2, KH1, KHRE:COM, and KHBBS. Anyways, here is Chapter 7!

Previously...

Phantom, Yuro, and Ayako were attempting to seal the Keyhole within Radiant Garden. They were under constant attack by the Heartless. Eventually, they were able to find the Keyhole in the castle, and were confronted by Kilroy, the protector of Radiant Garden's Keyhole. After a harsh battle, they were able to defeat him, and seal the Keyhole. Thus, repairing Radiant Garden. Kilroy sensed something within Phantom, an answer to why his Keyblade constantly changes form. Apparently, something in Phantom's heart is changing the form of the Keyblade, under specific conditions. Kilroy reminds Phantom that he has his friends, ones that'll stay with him to the very end, Phantom thanks Kilroy for the information and will take those words to heart. After they exited the castle, they were trying to figure out how to get to the Wasteland, Ayako said they could use Keyblade Gliders, but they are difficult to pilot. While practicing, an explosion was heard and a cloud of black smoke rose into the sky. We see Phantom, Yuro, and Ayako running towards the problem.

Ayako's POV

We got off our Keyblade Gliders and proceeded to find the Heartless that caused that explosion. "We sure it's a Heartless?" Yuro said, while running. I replied, "What else could it be?" I was obviously annoyed. We were at Castle Town and swarms of Heartless appeared out of nowhere. We summoned our Keyblades and attacked the swarm, I used a Triple Firaga attack on multiple Heartless, following with an upward strike onto a diving flying Heartless. Yuro managed to use other Keyblade Transformations, but he used his Glider to attack, it wasn't a smart idea since he still doesn't know how to pilot it correctly. "Um.. Yuro? You sure you'll be able to fly it?" Phantom said, while dodging Yuro's Glider before it hits him. Yuro responded; "I'll be fine!" Then he hits the ground causing a shockwave to hit a few of the Heartless around him, but he fell flat on his face.

"Aw, man!" Yuro said. I couldn't help but laugh, Phantom was trying to help him feel better. I stopped laughing and charged towards the Heartless

1 hour later

Anyways, we defeated the last of the Heartless, and we took care of the fire, which cause the smoke by using some ice-based attacks.

Phantom decided to break the silence as we headed back, "So, where are we going to sleep? It's getting dark out." Me and Yuro shook our heads. By the time we were done, the citizens of Radiant Garden returned, and I didn't think it would be a great idea to sleep outside. "Wait, don't you guys have a house or something?" I asked. I was hoping they had a house or anything, since they did live here, it was the home world for God's sake. "Well, um.... We sort of... Live outside.." Phantom answered. I was baffled by this, outside? They must be joking.

"Outside?! Where do you get food?! Or shelter?!" I yelled out. Yuro responded, "Well, we eat at a restaurant, it's really cheap there, and yeah. Oh, and no shelter at all." I was still baffled by it. Phantom noticed this and said: "HEY! We're orphans! We didn't have any choice! Plus, we barely have any munny." After hearing that, I understood. I keep forgetting that detail, I didn't know why. "So, how much munny do we have?" I asked. We took our munny out of our pockets and counted. "Um.. Ten Thousand munny." I said. It seemed like enough munny for a while. "Well, we should go to that restaurant we mentioned earlier... If he's back in business that is." Phantom suggested. I nodded, and I followed Phantom and Yuro to this restaurant they were talking about.