The Meeting

Runaway Kid has been in pale city for quite a while, it's not going great for him. He has encountered many monsters in the city, from the smallest to the largest, they all had one thing in common though, they were dangerous. It sucks so much to be in that city, he constantly has to hide, he barely survives...
As he walk in an alley that seems empty, he heard a whistle behind him. He turned around, the rain whipping him before he suddenly hear a voice.

"Psst..!" a boy with a paper bag snorts as he covers his head from the rain with a long, worn brown cloak that's too big for him.

The other boy's sociable whisper, however, doesn't seem to reassure Runaway Kid, who instead turns around quickly, pointing the flashlight he owns at the person who spoke, preparing to sprint as soon as the individual showed signs of being blinded by the light. Few seconds are enough for him to try to hide.
However, when he turns around he sees that it's not a monster, a viewer, it is a child, like him.
Confused and scared though, he doesn't stop himself from hiding.
The other boy continues to stare at him, looking up and down, observing him.
His expression suddenly changed to a frown after seeing what Runaway Kid's reaction is, a flash of sadness passes through his eyes as he tries to see despite the light of the flashlight shining on him. He didn't realize that he had reflexively raised his arm to his eyes to protect it from the bright light.

"Oh.. you're afraid of me." The boy seems to say with his eyes, although no words leave his mouth.

A frown grows on Seven's face as well as he looks at the other boy skeptically, he has no idea who he is, how he survived or why he is being... well, kind of nice to him, this makes him very restless and he hates not knowing things.

"You..."

Seven starts talking but his voice sounds hoarse, low and almost incomprehensible, he has learned not to make noise to survive, after all and it's not like they have harmless individuals to talk to normally. There is a skeptical look on his face, he's ready for anything that might happen, though a little more relieved that the other boy isn't attacking him just yet.

The other seem to look down in a slightly contemplative way, tilting his head, although Runaway Kid can't tell because of the light he's shining on the other. He looks at him for a moment better than he had before. The other wears a strange paper bag on his head, every facial feature obliterated beneath a stupid paper mask. He appears to be wearing a brownish coat with a key dangling from it, dark brown trousers and a t-shirt, of a lighter brown shade. He believes that from the height and build they could be a boy, even from the tone of voice he had hear the other whispering that 'psst..!'.

"Guess he likes brown." Seven thinks to himself, "Or he didn't find any other clothes of different colors..."

He also doesn't wear shoes and his skin tone reminds him of the tone of dirty chestnut wood.
Seven sees the other boy hesitate for a moment before seeing him lower his arm and narrow his eyes, speaking in a low tone.

"I can't really see your face because of you holding a flashlight directed to me." The other boy's voice also seems to have been out of use for a long time, he is probably making an effort right now to be able to communicate with him.

Runaway Kid sees the other tilting his head, making a gesture to put the flashlight down so he can finally have his eyes back working again.
Seven thinks for a moment, he's right, the light could attract the attention of the viewers in the city, always attached to the TVs in the surrounding abandoned houses as if their lives depended on it. He carefully proceeds to point it down as he turns it off and makes a vague gesture not to come closer.

"Mhh"

Seven hums recognizing the other's presence and his words, despite this he still doesn't want to trust him too much.