Saved You Shanaya

Adarsh POV

I should have been focused on my work than her. But she is not getting out of my head. It's better if I focus on my revenge. A while ago, my detective sent me a code, he is trying to decode it, we both don't know what it is, but he got those from my dad's car. The forensic photos which were taken at that time had it but no one really tried to decode it at that time and avoided it.

Maybe Its something that my dad wanted me to know cause it was written on my dad's car, somewhere it should be searched and to find out what it is.

I was thinking of all this when I got an email from my sister's college and it said, " We will be glad if you come to our college event as the chief guest", genuinely I didn't wanted to go. No reason but I didn't wanted to.

I wonder what my rasgulla must be doing right now... I called my hacker friend, Eklavya and told him to give me the access to college premises. "You know right that's wrong?" He said.

"You do know, I only ask for your help when it's necessary, so just do what I am saying." I said to Eklavya. He was one of the few friends I met in my college time. We both used to be roommates and later turned into friends. He used to do hacking since he was in grade six. I know that sounds too early but he has a IQ of 190 when got tested.

He once hacked our college professor's laptop and leaked her private videos among all other professors which made her lose her job

He once hacked our college professor's laptop and leaked her private videos among all other professors which made her lose her job. No one knew who did it.

"Ye le , college ke cameras ka access! Mujhe bhi batana kya necessity thi teri!" He said.

I said okay and hung up the call.

I started to check the cameras and found her talking to my sister. I was kinda shocked by my sister's behaviour because she never looked so much happy with anyone in her whole life. I genuinely laughed. I got a call from Yuvi and he said, "Beta, tu akele akele cameras dekh raha?"

"Who told you Yuvi?" I asked which I probably knew answer too.

"Obviously Eklavya! You know him." He smirked in his car while I looked at him through the cameras. "AN ASSHOLE ALWAYS REMAINS AN ASSHOLE."

"I am watching those cameras as well." Yuvi said.

"I see but what you looking at? " I asked him and he replied, "I am trying to look at people who are bad for Niharika."

"I see and I am looking at my girl right now." I said to him.

Yuvi probably guessed who I was talking about but I didn't care much about it as Yuvi is more like my brother.

"Nice, bhabhi ko dekho, dekho!" he said to me and laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Meanwhile Shanaya and Niharika

Shanaya and Niharika were talking about the cultural event that is organised every year.