-Part 2

You've awaken to the sound of a drawer opening. It wasn't very loud but your sleeping was light, so any sound would've caused you to shoot up. As you slowly open your eyes you notice vox, shirtless standing with his back turned to you. He was pulling his shirt over his head while he turned around. To make it less awkward, you closed your eyes as soon as his eyes laid near the bed. pretending to be asleep, you turned over and felt a cold hand lay on your shoulder, you could only assume it was Vox. He caressed it smoothly while you shivered. As expected, he immediately reacted to this and pulled his hand up. You could hear footsteps leading toward the door. Then, it closed. You shot up from the bed in a horrible blushing state. 'Did he ju— was—..' you could barely think.
You'd swallow hard and take a deep breath to calm yourself, after all, it's probably just a joke..? Right?
You got up from the bed and went to brush your teeth and wash your face. You looked in your closet and noticed there was none of your clothes? After looking around it had just hit you that you weren't in your own room, yeah they may have looked different but the structure and decorations were the same. You were in vox's room, it made sense now. Is that why your toothbrush was in a cabinet? Or was that a spare? You didn't care at this point. But, since you were 'Magically' put in here, you should look around! Or at least, that's what you thought. You went into his closet and took one of his vest, laying it on the bed. You took of your shirt leaving you with a bra ( or not depending on your gender) and you put on the vest. You also stole some of his pants that seemed to hug your thighs really well. Since you were gonna take it off soon, you didn't put an undershirt on for the vest. Instead you left it as is while letting your hair down. You walked to the mirror on the door and looked at yourself. "Damn." You said whispering a little. You fluffed your hair and when you look up you see the doorknob turning. Oh. My. God. You panicked but didn't have enough time nor energy to do anything. Instead you stand there, accepting your fate. The door opens and you see Vox. Standing there, wide eyed, with his other hand on the top of his screen. You two exchange confused and shocked looks until Vox finally breaks the quiet. By FUCKING laughing.   His laugh makes you smile and blush, just slightly. "You seemed to have had a fun time, huh?" Vox chuckled. This caused you to put your arms behind your back. "Your damn lucky, that made me hard." Your eyes widened drastically. He smirked. "But sadly there's a time and a place for everything." He walked to your other side and rubbed your lower back.  "Come outside when your done with, all 'this'."
You nod, closing the door slowly.
———————-later ———————-
You managed to get to your room and put on proper clothes. You meet Vox outside, like he said and waited.
Vox walked out of the headquarters, looking at you. He grabbed your waist and pulled you close. He was looking at his watch, then at the road in front, then at the HQ. Finally, Velvette and Valentino walked out. "Awh those two finally getting togetha'?" She said in her heavy accent. Vox quickly retracted his arm from your waist and cleared his throat.
"Fuck off."
" ya' didn't disagree tho'!"
"FUCK OFF."
Valentino walked up to Vox and rubbed his (cheek??) "Awh.. Voxy, you can tell us you knoww..~" Valentino purred.
Vox let out a frustrated grunt and flipped him off.
You four got into the limo. You sat squished between Vox and Velvette. You'd wonder where you were going. You hadn't dressed fancy, none of them did. So then it couldn't be a restaurant. You tapped Vox's thigh, hoping he would turn away from the window. He didn't. So you decided to just sit and keep quiet like the rest of them.
The limo got to the destination and everyone got out. "Hellish Fashion" you read the sign. Was that supposed to mean the clothes were good or bad?..
You walked in, admiring the beautiful atmosphere. There was a chandelier, an red ruby escalator and best of all, a food court!
Vox took your hand and brought you to a store. It had ( your aesthetic's) clothing! You gave him a confused stare, you didn't have any money at the moment. You didn't even get your pay check..
Vox noticed your eyes and told you to "Go on."
"I don't have any money on me. Sorry.." you looked at the floor. 
He raised his brow, smirking a bit. His hand reached for yours, forcing it open.
He gave you a card. "Have fun." He leaned against the wall, looking at his phone.
You were gonna have a blast!