Prologue+A/N

The war between the angels and demons had ended... Adam now dead, Lute in command of the exorcists up in Heaven. The Hazbin Hotel (mainly Charlie and Alastor) thanked Rosie and the Cannibal Colony for their help and their sacrifices... The only one who didn't come out of this unscathed....was Sir Pentious. He ascended into Heaven, but the Hotel didn't know that. They just knew he was gone.
But regardless..this left the residents and staff of the hotel, and the King.. He made a choice to stay in the hotel to help his daughter. Or he'd at least be there most of the time.

This caused some problems though...

Alastor and Lucifer hated each other. And it seemed only the two knew why. Even Charlie didn't know why. But with both being theatrical, they had dance/song battles all the time, cook-offs, and much, much more.
This also caused tension in the hotel.. Along with Alastor lashing out at Husk more often.. Which Angel could tell wasn't very easy for him. It also caused Lucifer to try and 'protect' Charlie from Alastor...as he didn't trust the deer demon. The Radio demon gave the king bad vibes...but there wasn't anything he could do about it. Charlie and him even made a DEAL. This scared him....he wanted to know what it was about..and what she'd have to do in return....

Though, those weren't the only things on his mind... But..

"Dad?" Charlie asks, grabbing his attention. He was sitting slouched over with crossed arms, glaring at Alastor, who glared right back. But instead of being slouched over, he was sitting straight and tall.

"Yes Char-Char?" The king replies, averting his gaze from the Overlord and looking to his daughter.

"You alright? It's been....thirty minutes since you two have been...well..staring at each other." She explained, chuckling nervously.

"Oh. Well... My bad. Yes, I'm fine. Just dandy Charlie." He nods, his smile and energy coming back to him as he stood up. He stretched then left the lobby, headed for the kitchen.

"Actually, your highness... Niffty's cleaning in there." Alastor calls out, making Lucifer groan.

"Of course." He mumbled, though Husk and Alastor heard it because their hearing was better than the others'... "Alright!! Well. I'm headed to my room then." He sighs and teleports up to his room, which was on the sixth floor, in the 66th room... Yep. 666. He did choose it for a reason after all.

He shuts the door gently, looking around at his decor. It was like a circus in there. With rubber ducks on all the shelves and desks.. Even some rubber duck plushes on his bed. Yeah, he slept with plushes. So? He likes it, and doesn't care what others thought about it.
He sighs, looking at all the papers and all the ducks. He then sits down on his bed, hugging a duck plush that looked like Charlie..

"Oh, Char-Char.. How can I help you.. When you accept help from a sketchy dude?" He murmured, looking at the plush. "That bastard is a freakshow. Even I'm not that bad." Lucifer sighed again.. He turned on his side and closed his eyes.....slowly...falling asleep.

Down in the lobby, where the others resided, Alastor was cracking jokes. He was a completely different demon when Lucifer wasn't there in his presence. Charlie took a mental note of this. She was doing her best to try and figure out why they hated each other.

Alastor then laughs, Niffty coming out of the kitchen. He smiled wider. "How about some jambalaya?" He asks, standing.

"Ooh, sure Al!" Charlie nods.

"Wonderful!!" The deer nods then walks off to the kitchen. He prepared the jambalaya, then once finished, he set the table.

Before everyone was sat down, Charlie told Alastor to go up and get her father... To which he agreed, though he wasn't very happy about it.
____________________________________
A/N:

Description if you didn't read it:

⚠︎This takes place after the finale episode of season 1. This is not canon.⚠︎

Alastor and Lucifer. Two powerful demons, one an Overlord, the other the King of Hell. The two hate each other. But have to pull it together for the Princess...Charlie. The demons have a silent agreement to hate each other, but work together....though, what happens when one catches feelings??

⚠︎Trigger warnings!!⚠︎
Smutty situations/suggestive situations (maybe smut?)
Explicit language
Arguing/Fighting
Drug/Alcohol consumption
LOTS of angst

⚠︎Disclaimers!!⚠︎
I do NOT own the characters nor do I claim to
The cover art is NOT mine
I suggest you watch Hazbin Hotel before reading this as it will contain spoilers for Season 1.

Started: 3/12/24
Ended/Completed: N/A

I say "maybe smut" because I'm not sure if I'm going to keep Alastor Asexual or not. This ISN'T canon...sooo I may not keep him Asexual. But I don't know, so we'll see.
But also. Because this isn't canon.. I'm going off of HEADCANONS. Just for fun. Sooo not everything here will be true. Just know that. But yep!!
That's it, hope you enjoy the story!!
Also this may be a slowburn...