The Three New Super Girls...

~Narrator's POV~

It was a quiet spring morning in Megaville Elementary School, more importantly in our classroom of 4-B. I was sitting on my desk, waiting for class to begin, as it does every other weekday morning, until my audio sensors picked up the sound of footsteps approaching the classroom. 

I lifted my head and looked at the doorway. My heat sensors picked up the heat signatures of four humanoid characters; One adult, and three around my age. One male and three females. I wonder who these people could be. 

I didn't have to wait long, as the four humanoids arrived at the doorway and entered the classroom. The four were humans with light pink skin and different colored clothes. 

The male, which was the adult, had combed back black hair and brown eyes. He wore a white lab coat over a white shirt and black tie with light grey pants and black shoes. My sensors informed me that this male was just an ordinary human with exceptional intelligence.

The three girls were very different from each other. 

The girl at the front had long ginger hair, tied in a ponytail with a red bow, pink eyes and wore a pink version of the school uniform. She seemed clever for her age, and had an aura of a leader.

The second girl had blonde hair, tied into two pigtails, blue eyes and wore a light blue version of the school uniform

The second girl had blonde hair, tied into two pigtails, blue eyes and wore a light blue version of the school uniform. Her attention made her look around the class. There's more than meets the eye with this one...

And the third and final girl had spiky black hair and green eyes

And the third and final girl had spiky black hair and green eyes. She wore a green version of the school uniform. Her arms were folded and she was pouting. The tough girl act, huh? Let's hope you and your sisters are more than what you seem to be...

 The tough girl act, huh? Let's hope you and your sisters are more than what you seem to be