Falling snow

Nico: She/Her 17 (sub)
Violet: She/They 16 (dom)

Tw, spit, riding and mommy kink (lmk if I missed anything)

————————————————————

Nico's pov:

Me and Violet were sitting on the couch watching the snow falls as the fire pit crackled, me and Violet decided to order pizza because we were hungry, once the pizza got here we started eating and Violet started getting all touchy and they put her hand on my thigh.

"B-baby what are you doing?" I said with a little stutter. "I'm just having fun baby girl." They said with a slight smirk. "I-I'm gonna go shower." I said running up the stairs. Once I got in the bathroom I started to get really wet. "Fuck Violet.." I said quietly. I get in the shower and start washing my hair when Violet comes in.

"Hey baby, can I join you?" Violet said with a low tone. "Y-yeah!" I said trying not to look at her naked body. She seemed to notice because she had a smirk on her face. Once she got in she starts washing her hair, god she's so fucking pretty I could eat her all up.

I guess I was staring too long because she grabbed my jaw, "don't fuck me with your eyes pretty girl." I got really embarrassed and closed my eyes. "Look at me slut." I opened my eyes she made me open my mouth and she spit in my mouth. "Swallow." I swallowed and moaned at the taste. After we got out of the shower we got in our pjs.

"B-baby" I said looking at my feet. "Yes sweet girl?" She said as she looked up from her phone. "C-can we try something new tonight?" I smiled a little, "as long as it's not painful baby of course." She smirked. I got up and went into the closet and got our special box and looked at her with a smirk. I pulled out a strap-on, "can you put this on mommy?" I said confidently. "Of course baby" I walk over to her and hand it to her, she puts it in and lays on the bed.

"I-I'm gonna ride you okay?" I said "are you sure baby?" She said a little shocked, "yes mommy, I've been wanting to try it for so long please.." I said sounding very desperate, but I knew she loved that. "Alright baby come here." She said, I got onto the bed and took my pants off. She put her fingers in my mouth to make them wet. "Suck" she said, and I did holy fuck was she hot when she did that.

She started rubbing me to get me nice and wet so it wouldn't hurt, then she lined me up and slowly slipped the tip in, "h-hold on mommy! I-I need to adjust." I said in a little pain but mostly pleasure. Then once I adjusted she slammed it into me, "f-fuck mommy!!" I began to ride her moaning like never before.

"Fuck baby I could cum just by looking at you." She grabbing my boob and played with my nipples, after about 5 minutes of riding I was ready to cum. "M-mommy I need to c-cum.." I said out of breath, "cum for me sweetheart" as soon as she said that I squirted all over her. "I-I'm sorry mommy!" She smirked "fuck. That was so hot. Now come on let's get you cleaned up baby".

After we got cleaned up she pulled me in for a kiss and we cuddled until I fell asleep.

"I love you Nico."

————————————————————
✩★ Omg another one in one dayyy? Yes because my sister made me lol ★✩

✩★ 621 words ★✩