The Puppeteer of Mt. Natagumo

After many days of recovery, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Muichiro, Yuichiro, Yahaba, Susamaru, Zenko, Kaigaku, Hunter, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Ume, and Mizu were clear to return to duty. Then suddenly Tanjiro's crow arrives shouting their mission.

??: NORTHEAST! NORTHEAST! YOU MUST HEAD NORTHEAST TO MT. NATAGUMO!! HEAVY CATUALTIES HAVE BEEN REPORTED!!

They returned into their uniforms and bid farewell to Hisa the wisteria house keeper.

Hisa: I will now light sparks to grant you the best of luck.

She scraps the rock together.

Hisa: No matter what may come your way, live your lives with your heads up high. I only wish you the best of luck in battle.

The thirteen slayers began to head northeast jogging to the mountain.

Inosuke: She really does care for our safety.

Hunter: We are the ones who can put a stop to the demon king once and for all.

Zenko: I agree.

Nezuko: So, lets make it happen.

Tanjiro: I agreee with you Nezuko. Even every night the oldest male of the Kamado family performs the dance of the Hinokami Kagura granting us good luck.

Yahaba: I would really like to see that dance.

Just then they see Zenitsu already running ahead of them separating from them.

Zenko: Zenitsu! Not again!

She, Kaigaku, and Hunter ran faster to catch up with him.

Ume: Same old Zenitsu. Never slows down for missions.

She, Inosuke, Yahaba, Susamaru, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Muichiro, and Yuichiro sped up too.

Mizu: Hey!! Don't you leave me behind!

She runs after the others.

(Night time)

After many hours of running, it was now night and the group arrived at Mt. Natagumo.

Nezuko: So, this is where our mission is huh?

She says nervously.

Muichiro: Apparently.

Tanjiro: Our crow said that there were heavy casualties here, but I can smell a number of demon slayers fighting.

Just then they see a slayer crawling from the clearing. Tanjiro went over to try and help him.

Tanjiro: Are you alright?! What happened?!

??: This place! It's a deathtrap. We're being sent here just to die.

Suddenly, he was viciously pulled back into the mountain.

??: HEEEEELLLLP MEEEE!

He was gone.

Zenko: Five.

Nezuko: Are you saying that there are only five slayers left?!

Zenitsu: No. There are still plenty of our comrades fighting. The five heartbeats I feel are demons. They're spread throughout the mountain. I can feel the pulses of several humans getting slower and slower. So here's the plan we'll split into 2 groups one will rescue the captive humans and the others will stay behind to face the demons.

Mizu: So, you're saying that we'll only get in your guys way if we follow you guys just because you're Tsugukos?!

She shouted.