𓈒⟡₊⋆∘ Information before the story begins (please read to be familiarized)

𓈒⟡₊⋆∘
-
-
-
-

Hello I made this story randomly because I'm bored. I won't exactly TRY my best, but I hope you enjoy it. Don't expect it to align with royal history of our world, this is a different alternative universe.

Characters

Frank Frankly- King of Diamonds
Eddie Dear- King of Diamonds

King Frank and Eddie are both the Kings of the Diamonds kingdom. You; the reader are the child of this couple. Princess Y/N, daughter of King Frank and Eddie. The Kingdom of Diamonds is described to be a cruel kingdom, strict, but is highly admired for their stable economy, agriculture, and for its remarkable hunts against monsters within the world. Strong armies. Strong defense.

Frank and Eddie
Both 45 years old
Y/N has two elder brothers who are twins.
Her elder brothers are 25
She is younger by three years. 22.

Eddie keeps the peace of the kingdom
Frank is more egotistical by taking the role of the main leader
Eddie is remarkably smart and passionate in his work. Knows exactly how to run a kingdom. Related to Sally as 2nd cousin.

Sally Starlet- Duchess of Jacks
Poppy Partridge- Lady of Spades

Sally starlet is close with Poppy Partridge. They both are high ranking kingdoms. Although most are welcomed into their kingdoms, Sally starlet is rumored to not be a true heir Duchess. However, Lady of Spades are quick to deny these rumors. They both work closely together. Although Spades is a kingdom with peaceful, the winters are cold and are often a small kingdom due to the seasons. Poppy believes in Justice rather than gain benefits. Sally follows poppy as a inspiration.

Sally is related to Eddie Dead in this sorry. She is his 2nd cousin. (Jack of Diamonds)
Poppy is communicative, allows her enemies to be closer, educated and engaged in her courts.
Sally is 36 while Poppy is 42.

Wally Darling- King of Hearts
Julie Joyful- Queen of Clubs

King Wally of Hearts has it all. Wealth, love, prosperity, great kingdom, and a wonderful mother; Queen Ambrosia. What does he not have?
King Wally was crowned King after his father tragically died from an unknown illness. He was only 13 years old. He is now 25.

Julie had suffered the same fate. With no brothers and one younger sister, she is queen of the clubs kingdom. She is the same age as Wally, 25. She's remarkably smart and skilled in mages training since she wasn't expected to be queen so soon after her parents tragic passing.
Julie is lovely. She's the most kind and forgiving ruler. And sadly.. naive. She was crowned queen at the age of 14.

I'll update this whenever I come to ideas or anything I need to address so anyways I'll begin the introduction of Y/N, Princess of Diamonds.

—————

My name is Y/N L/N, Princess of the Diamonds Kingdom. My fathers were the Kings of the Diamonds. However, just because I am a princess doesn't mean I have proper etiquette. Although I've been educated, I absolutely hated the world I lived in. Maybe it's because most of my life I've been trapped within the walls of the Diamond kingdom.

Nonetheless, I was supposed to be married off somewhere. My Father, Eddie always reminded me to follow my heart. My other father, Frank, always becomes strict with me in terms of my future. How stupid, I wish I could do whatever I want like the Duchess of jacks or Queen of clubs. What it would be like to spend money on everything and forget about the world.

However, this story isn't some normal story. I died.. truthfully! By remaining in the diamonds kingdom, we were attacked by the Lady of Spades and Duchess of Jacks! I couldn't believe my eyes when the Lady of Spades held my head and beheaded me in front of the entire kingdom.

By some damn miracle, a was revived. It was 9 months before the intrusion. Traumatized by my death, horrified by the thought of dying young- I didn't know what to do with this information. I was only THE princess of diamonds. I wasn't a king nor queen.

I sat in my bedroom combing my hair with my hand, scared and confused until my door knocked.

"Come in."

I spoke as I hear someone entered the room.

"Princess Y/n, the Queen of Clubs requested an audience with you. A small little tea party.

My eyebrow raised as I looked behind me to see my father, Eddie Dear. "Queen Of Clubs? Me? Are you sure you didn't misread?" This never happened in the past. Why was it happening now? I got up from my seat and approached my father. "I insist, it's true. Look for yourself, dear." I grabbed the envelope in his hands and stare.

"But father won't let me go, he never lets me go anywhere." I spoke and turned away.

"Y/n, have you forgotten who else is king? And as your father, I hereby say you can go anywhere you please." I look back at him in shock. "Really? Thank you dad." I hugged him.

"Now go get ready, I do not know why Julie wants to see you. I'm sure it's just a friendly.. tea party."

"What tea party isn't friendly?"

-
-
-
-

It's just a introduction :3