"Please, Call me Julie."

I forgot to say, DO NOTTTT expect these chapters to be long. I refuse to write long characters like I used too because it was draining. :(. Also, last reminded the reader is she/her! A princess!

——————

I arrived in the Clubs kingdom. I was honestly both still in shock over my revival, overwhelmed with the fact that I had 9 months to avoid the sudden attack, and I was meeting with the Queen of Clubs. I was guided to the room she was in and I bow.
"Your majesty.." I spoke softly as I was timid already by her presence.. and no I wasn't scared of her. She was just a really pretty woman.

"Princess of Diamonds." She reply with a smile. "It's an honor to be in your presence." I say with most respect while I smiled softly. She was quiet before speaking, "Have a seat, Princess Haru.. let's forget the formalities and speak casually. Shall we?" She asked. I hesitated for a moment before sitting down. I noticed she was staring out the window and I asked.

"What is her majesty astounded at?" I asked.

"I am merely looking at my neighboring Kingdom, King Wally Darling's home." She spoke in such awe as I nodded. "Yes, unfortunately our walls are too high and far for me to look at our neighboring kingdoms." I spoke and looked at the windows too. "It's nice, really.. I've never seen such beautiful grass fields, gardens and friendly people." I say as I then glance at the queen.

"Queen Julie?"

"Call me Julie, Haru."

"Julie.."

"Yes dear?"

"Can I ask why we're here? At this.. tea discussion?" I hear her audibly sigh and shift in her seat. "I know what you know." She giggled and looked at me. "What do I know?" I stare at her uncomfortably. I heard she was quite merciful and sweet— but she seemed a bit off at the moment.

"I wanted to speak to you about our time travel."

"The what?!"

"The time travel. Our magic? We're in the Kingdom of Clubs, dear y/n. We have the best mages and magic users in this world.. even better than your own kingdom." Her face turns serious as her tone was stern. "Now, the only reason we've turned back time was to avoid any war possible with those kingdoms." She spoke as she sigh. "It was unfortunate what happened to your people.."

"How did you.. why.."

"I'm sure you have many questions so listen up. I'm a power magic user, basically.. before I became queen I wanted to learn how to use magic since I was so inspired by our sorcerers. Now, I use magic for the safety of my kingdom." She stood up and walked over to me, then sitting down next to me.

"Y/n, you're a smart girl. I know in the past our kingdoms had a rocky relationship, but you can't deny the ending of your fate if the jacks and spades kingdom disrupt the flow of yours." She spoke as she held my hand. "I've used my magic to turn time, only lesser than what we needed.. but it's still time. We must act now before anything happens."

"But why? Why are you helping me?" I asked.

"Your father helped me before. When I was younger and crowned queen, I had no one to trust other than myself. But- King Frank, his majesty put our differences aside and help my kingdom grow prosperously. Although this kingdom is small, it was much smaller back then."

I stay silent before nodding. "Why didn't you tell anyone else this? Why do I remember? How?" I asked. Julie hesitated before speaking, "I have no idea." She shrugged. "Just because I'm a magic user doesn't mean I know everything. Practicing magic takes time and patience, the fact I was able to turn back time before the incident happened was mere concentration with luck."

I nodded before asking once more.
"But-"

"Y/n, please. No more questions. The main problem now is we must act. What can we do to prevent it." She sighed and folded her arms. I stare at the ground as I was storming through ideas with her.

Suddenly she smiled.

"Let's visit my best friend, Wally!"

——-

A growing friendship with Julie...