Mistakes

Hi! So this is basically Travis fucks up his relationship with Taylor and is trying to get her back!

Taylor POV

I am home cooking dinner for Travis and I, waiting for him to return from practice I put the plates on the table and sit down waiting. I hear the front door open and slam close, I stand up and see my boyfriend enter clearly frustrated.

Dinner is ready.

He ignores me and heads upstairs. I follow him and open our room door to see him sitting on the bed looking down

Are you ok? What happened? Do you need anything?

SHUT UP TAYLOR!

I look at him shocked. I turn on my heel and go downstairs to eat dinner. 10 minutes later Travis comes downstairs and starts to eat dinner. I finish dinner before him and put away my dishes and head upstairs. Not even a minute after I sat down did the room door burst open.

WHY DID YOU LEAVE?

I look up at him.

You were needing some space so I gave you some.

He calms down and hugs me.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt my girl.

I don't know why but this angers me.

I am not your girl.

I push away. And he looks at me confused.

You need to learn to control your temper.

I NEED TO CONTROL MY TEMPER?

I back away scared.

I-am going to Blake's.

I grab my bag and my cats and leave. Once I am in the car I start to cry.

Travis POV

Training was the absolute worst. I try to calm down for Taylor. I enter the house and see Taylor standing in the doorway. I want to hug her and cry, but I can't.

Dinners ready.

I ignore her and head upstairs. Taylor follows me,

Are you ok? What happened? Do you need anything?

I want to tell her everything but can't.

SHUT UP TAYLOR!

She looks at me shocked I immediately regret my words. She goes down, I sit for a while and then finally get up and head down for dinner. She finishes first and leaves. I don't know what caused it but I run after her.

WHY DID YOU LEAVE?

She looks up at me.

You needed space so I gave you some.

I feel warm after that I hug her.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt my girl.

She pulls away.

I am not your girl. You need to control your temper.

I NEED CONTROL??

She backs away terrified.

I am staying with Blake.

And with that she leaves. Man I really fucked up.

Part 2 coming!