7

Antony Cameron Mullings~18

i sit looking down at her who is laying her head in my lap while sitting on a chair crying non stop

M- Mi ca- cah, she starts crying again.

Her Aunty died from a heartattack yesterday and her Aunty's boyfriend and her  father did not inform them till about yesterday.

Hush, i say in a deep voice then  kiss her on her cheek.

I then look over at her sister who was just looking out in space looking like all her emotions and feelings left her body she looked like she was about to go mad.

Ease up deh b, I say to Jamelia.

I walk over to her sister skylar.

Yo gov, I ask her.

Yes am okay, she trys smiling but as she trys it quickly fades.

So yo say, I mumble as I walk back over to Jamelia who was sitting in the couch.

Lata me a go way now here B, I say.

No do not leave me mi a come home wid you, she says as she sniffles.

Sure?, I ask her.

If mi say me want fi come wid you outta my own free choice way the fuck yah go ask me if me sure say me want fi, she says then hiss her teeth.

Mi a go, go fi clothes and come back, she says.

Doh cuss no bad wod afta me inuh likkle girl, I say to her warning her.

You ready yet, she says as she is getting in the car, the closes the door.

Yah, I say not once looking at her.

You want mi cook, she ask.

No sah mi gov, mi ago buy kfc fi you, I say while driving.

Okay thank you, she fakes a smile and kiss me oen the cheek.

*1hour Later*

Antony, she rolls over in the bed to look to look at me.

Mmm, I reply.

She did not say anything she only climbs up on my lap and put her hands around my neck.

Yea man that you want now eno"

Then no must"

Mi hungry,she pouts.