Rejected

Sofie's p.o.v
I was making the packs breakfast and had all ready cleaned up the mess. Im not allowed to eat with them or be near them I'm not even allowed to go to school because I am a shiftless wolf who is nothing more than a maid. My parents have nothing to do with me at all. Ace is going to become alpha soon his birthday is tomorrow just like mine. Gabby one of the packs sluts comes by the kitchen and shoves my face into the pie i was making for dinner after that dinner was done quickly. I quickly cleaned up so that ace and my tormenters wouldn't have a reason to beat me up. I successfully made it up the stairs before anybody caught me. The next day I woke up to my alarm clock. Hurrying downstairs to make breakfast, and quickly getting breakfast on the table so that I wouldn't get into any trouble with the Alpha. When they came down stairs to eat the soon to be alpha hit me and as soon as he did i felt my wolf say mate. He smiled and looked down then his smile vanished. He looked at me with an evil look in his eye. And said the words any she-wolf didn't want to hear. I Ace soon to be alpha of the blue moon pack rejects you Sophie Fisher as my mate. I couldn't take it with all my heart break. So I ran up to my so-called "Room". Which is actually the attic. And packed all my stuff into one small little duffel bag. Then snuck down into the alpha's office and stole about three grand. And ran forgetting all about the party tonight. Sneaking out the back door. I ran all the way to the border and didn't stop and heard the howl of the alpha singling that that they figured out I was gone. I sprinted over the border feeling all the connections to my pack break. I heard I heard them gain on me. So I sprinted off into the forest even further. I came to a creek, and jumped in and ran as fast as I could. This way they can't track me any further. When I got to a little town, about an hour and a half away from my pack. I went to a small hotel for the night. Suddenly I felt a horrible burning sensation inside of my stomach. And I realize that I was about to shift. I quickly ran out into the forest away from people.