Chapter Five: Be lustful!

Slowly and steadily, Guy slipped into the warm water of the hotspring, and then once he was chest deep into it, he sighed in happy relaxation.

Hearing this made Rimuru think it was finally safe to look now, and he turned to look over his shoulders at him.

Guy was grinning his way almost mysteriously. Or maybe teasingly because Rimuru was embarrassed to see another man's treasure.

He didn't like that look.

Rimuru turned around to face Guy full on now whilst still red in the face, and he pointed right at him sternly: "Rule 1: You must bring a towel in with you! No exceptions!"

Guy just shrugged with his eyes closed at this; seeming to have no care in the world.

Damn, Rimuru hated that attitude, especially off of Guy for some odd reason.

He growled at Guy as Guy tried to hold back a chuckle.

But anyway...

Rimuru turned away now and decided to relax again; moving a bit further down into the water. It felt nice, but yet he was frowning. Guy kinda ruined the mood.

Silence happened now for a bit, and the only sounds that could be heard was the light splashes of water, and the nature.

Rimuru began to relax more now; letting out a little sigh and loosening up his tension in his shoulders.

Maybe it'd be nice after all, if Guy kept his mouth shut. Or at least stop being weird at least.

But...nice things never last.

The moment he thought that, Guy had looked up at Rimuru and because he was not seen, he pulled a mischievous grin. He then made his move.

Moving closer from behind him now, Guy wrapped his arms around Rimuru's neck in a hugging manner, and moved so he could speak in his ear.

This made Rimuru almost jump out of his own skin.

But before he could even react, Guy started to whisper: "I'm surprised you're not using magic sense around me. You're that comfortable around me already?" He smirked.

Rimuru was frozen in fear; just like he was at Walpurgis when something similar happened.

Not only that, but once again; just like that time too, Guy was using a skill that causes a weaker being to become submissive under him. The only way to break out of this was with pure willpower.

Rimuru was a demon lord now, but it still effected him, even if just a little.

Visibility shaken up by Guy's aura, Rimuru was totally frozen, but as a guy, he still had a bit of a mouth: "G-Guy, what are you doing?" He stammered.

Guy kept up his low whispering voice: "Why, isn't it absolutely?"

No.

Guy smiled grew at this, and he moved one hand now to start to lightly stroke his cheek with a finger: "Mm~ Should I make it more obvious then?"

Obvious?! This is some kind of threat, isn't it?!

(Side note: Rimuru was a fucking idiot the time at Walpurgis, like no he isn't threatening you, he has a hard on and is flirting with you.-)

Guy contuined to stroke lightly at Rimuru's cheek, and then he moved his fingers to his lips and started to trace them; as well as moving his other hand to put onto his shoulder now.

Whilst doing all of this, Rimuru was trembling slightly, but every little twitch could be felt by Guy, and Guy found himself licking his lips and enjoying this.

He might not be able to get enough of these sort of reactions.

Moving his fingers from his lips now, he moved his arm down now into the water and towards Rimuru's belly.

Rimuru flinched at this.

But Guy did not stop. He moved his hand towards to his crotch area...- and then froze blinking.

Rimuru bit his lower lip.

Guy then mumbled out: "So slimes dont have genitals huh?"

Then Rimuru finally moved and pushed Guy off of him.

Blinking in surprise, Guy staggered back in the water and looked at Rimuru.

Rimuru moved backwards and hugged himself; bright red and pouting with little tears in his eyes; starring daggers at him.

Seeing this only made Guy smile once more...