002, car video

youtube, instagram

youtube, instagram

Jaelyn sat in the back with Nick eating a hot fudge sundae from McDonald's. "I don't think anything's worse than lukewarm hot fudge. It's like you're straight up lying." Nick says. Jaelyn nods.

"What?" Matt asks. Chris and Jaelyn start giggling. Jaelyn took a bite. Nick shrugged.

"I couldn't have said that anymore clearer." Nick tells him. Jaelyn smiled at the two. Her phone kept vibrating and she looked at it.

"Lukewarm hot fudge? You don't think there's anything worse?" Matt questions. Chris tapped Matt's arm gently, causing Matt to look at him.

Jaelyn set her sundae down and started typing on her phone. "Yeah, why would they make hot fudge lukewarm?" Chris asks.

"What about kidnapping?" Matt asks. Jaelyn shakes her head and sets her phone down. "I think that's worse." He nods.

"It should be warm fudge then if they're gonna fuck-like, if they're gonna lie and say hot fudge make it hot." Chris told them. Jaelyn took a bite.

"At least kidnapping nobody's lying to you. You're straight up getting stolen." Jaelyn tells them. Matt and Chris look at her. "They also don't fall into the same category." Jaelyn pointed her spoon at the two.

"Yeah, you're getting kidnapped." Chris nods. Jaelyn sighed and took another bite. The camera cut to Nick burping. The three started laughing at him. Nick read off a question. "Dragon, easy."

"Really?" Nick asks. Jaelyn stared at Nick in shock. Chris turned to look at him. "No." He said.

"Dragon these nuts in your face." Chris says. Jaelyn sighed. Nick stared singing 'Kill Bill by SZA'. Matt got angry and looked at him.