23

Hiiii guyz after a long time i am back! 

I have been gone for a long time i know i dont know if you guyz still remember this story exists or NOT.Lmao But I am sorry sorry ND SORRY but cause of heavyload of STUDIES exams (My exams are still going on btw LOL) But i wanna update plus its english exam pretty easy (Lmao its not but it is) so well guyz here you go CHAPPTER NUMBER 23!

Lmao But I am sorry sorry ND SORRY but cause of heavyload of STUDIES exams (My exams are still going on btw LOL) But i wanna update plus its english exam pretty easy (Lmao its not but it is) so well guyz here you go CHAPPTER NUMBER 23!

Lets start cuties

JISOO POV

*I dialled the number of jennie*

                                                                                     JENDUKIE⭐

OTP

Jennie:Hello? jichu what happened is everything alright(I know its not but i hope it is) Why did you call me so suddenly?

Jisoo:Jen!! *Cries* je-n your brother has kidnaped me and now i am here in this big looking mansion which is completely unknown to me! and now i am stuck in this room all alone i have nothing to do! i really wanna meet you guys come to school and study!

Jennie:Jisoo calm down! Nothing will happen to you.....you will be fine my brother will not harm you or something *Sad tone* dont cry please.....

Jisoo:No jen!! I am fed up i dont want to stay here sorry to say this but I HATE HATE your brother he is a BEAST I wanna get out of this house!

Jennie:Jisoo shi dont sa- *I widen my eyes when i heard my devil brother's voice*

TAEHYUNG POV

I decided to come early as today was nothing special thing to do plus my baby girl would be alone right *I chuckle while driving* I love you so much jisoo......*Sighs* I know you dont like it but i wont let you escape me too you have caught my eyes now you can't escape from me and who ever tries to come BETWEEN us i will kill them for sure *Laughs like an crazy man*

*TIME SKIPS*

I finally reached my house.....I wonder what is my baby girl doing *Smiles and I rang the bell i was welcomed with maids they asked me if i want water i refused and ran towards our room where my jisoo must be there(I hope) When i open the door slowly i heard her saying which i didn't like it for sure and i lose my temper

Jisoo:No jen!! I am fed up i dont want to stay here sorry to say this but I HATE HATE your brother he is a BEAST I wanna get out of this house!

END OF HIS POV

AUTHOR POV

Taehyung:Oh really BABYGIRL you hate me......

*Jisoo flinched and immediately hang up the call she was scared but then she tried to stand but she was already held by the beast A.K.A Taehyung.....he pinned her and looked at her with his most dangerous death stares*

Taehyung:Tsk tsk tsk what did i fucking told you! You will never ever think about leaving this god damn place cause i wont let this thing happen! You got that

JENNIE POV

Oh no no SHIT Why why no oppa please don't harm *Tears form in her eyes* God why me! why do you have to ruin my life and my best best friends life WHY

JISOO POV

He started to kiss me roughly......I was out of breath i tried to push him with my tiny hands but they were of no use......I dont know what is happening right now but i feel like to burst out with tears.....

TO  BE CONTINUE😻⭐

HEYYYY MY CHIKEN NUGGETS IM BACK HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DID PLEASE LIKE IT IT WILL MOTIVATE ME TO DO MORE THANK YOU BYEEEEEEE

LYSM BAIII