1

At this point, there were still three months until Velvet captured Floyd. It was already night, and Veneer found himself in his room, shedding tears due to the constant abuse from his sister. He felt helpless, unsure of what to do next, as he couldn't bear to endure the mistreatment any longer. It wasn't until then that the idea of running away from home crossed his mind, though he feared it would only exacerbate his situation if his sister were to come looking for him. She showed no concern for him unless she needed something. Just as Veneer was about to leave his room, Velvet addressed him.

- it's already too late, where are you going?

- I'm going to go for a walk - Veneer didn't know how to lie and his sister realized that he wasn't telling the truth

Velvet barely paid attention to that and didn't care if he came back or not.

Veneer didn't know where to go since he didn't have many friends to help him. A few minutes passed until he remembered he had a friend who didn't live far away. He quickly grabbed his bicycle and went to his friend's house.

When he arrived at his friend's house, he knocked on the door many times until his friend opened the door

- come on, what are you doing here so late - he said a little sleepy since he was asleep.

- Hi ritz,do you think I can stay here for a few weeks? - Veneer said that with teary eyes as he had been crying

this was how ritz was watching veneer

Sorry if the chapter has spelling mistakes and it wasn't that long

Sorry if the chapter has spelling mistakes and it wasn't that long. I had problems with the application, and everything was deleted.

Thanks