_This is Hell_

Rain.

Tears.

Rain.

Pain.

Endless nights of horror and nightmares.

Torture!

"Uh!" Naruto Uzumaki shot up from his own nightmare.

Breathing heavily, gasping to catch a breath, he scratched through his blonde hair.

"What's wrong?" asked his buddy, Sasuke Uchiha.

Naruto turned over on his hip, facing Sasuke who was across from in his bunk.

"Nightmare," Naruto replied.

"Again?" Sasuke asked.

"Uhhh yep, they just won't go away," Naruto said.

"Maybe they are trying to give you a message." Sasuke joked.

"I doubt it," Naruto said sarcastically.

Sasuke chuckled a bit before they both heard the sound of the latch.

"Was that...? Or am I just that dehydrated?" Sasuke asked.

"The Cornell. Go back to sleep." Naruto whispered quickly.

Sasuke turned around so his back was to Naruto, he shut his eyes. Naruto pulled the covers over his face.

Cornell Jiemma walked down the aisles of the bunk beds with his hands behind his back as he searched the aisles. Naruto laid absolutely still in his bed along with Sasuke who didn't move a single muscle. Jiemma stopped between their beds and didn't let out one breathe. Naruto's breathing got heavier as he grew more nervous, Sasuke kept his back turned. The Cornell walked forward down the rest of the aisles. Naruto didn't even move a single limb or bone in his body, he was way too terrified of what would happen next if he did.

BLOWWWWWW!

A loud bull horn went off in the room, waking everyone.

"Ah!" Naruto yelled, covering his ears.

Sasuke groaned in frustration and slamming his arms on the sides of his mattress. Hinata Hyuga and Sakura Haruno lifted their heads from their pillows turning over to see Jiemma blowing the loud instrument.

"STOPPP!" shouted a boy, at the end of the third row of bunk beds.

Jiemma pulled the bull horn from his mouth staring at the boy with an arched eyebrow, his eyes wide, and his temper growing all over his face. Clearly a newcomer to this hell. Naruto and Sasuke kept looking back from Jiemma, to the boy, and then Jiemma again. Jiemma threw the bull horn into the metal wall making TenTen jilt from her sleep.

He had a huge set of rings on his fingers, that he used to assert his rules. He started cracking his knuckles as he walked down the aisle to the boy.

"Naruto. Naruto. Naruto!" Sakura urged from her bed smacking the bottom of Naruto's, who was above her.

Naruto jumped down from his bunk along with Sasuke. They both took off towards the boy along with Shikamaru Nara, Kiba Inuzuka, and Neji Hyuga following behind. Luckily, they made it to him before Jiemma did.

"Jiemma please, please don't do this." Naruto pleaded.

Jiemma swung his ring hand smacking Naruto back into the end of someone's bunk.

"Ah!" Naruto grunted holding his bleeding lip.

"Naruto," Sasuke said, rushed over to his best friend.