11

Siddharth send an address to Avneet and ask her to meet him there at 4 PM.

Avneet is excited to meet him, she thought that she will propose him today and she is hoping that he will say yes, but only God knows what will he answer.

Avneet dressed well in a beautiful dress, which making her look hot.

Avneet don't want to take any risk. She wants to look perfect to him. So, she assumed that Siddharth will like her in a sexy and tempting dress so she dressed in a hot tight dress.

She reached the cafe on time

Avneet POV

Finally, the day arrive when I can make up for my mistake of rejecting Siddharth.

Now, I just want that Siddharth will not refuse my proposal.

But, where he is?

He should come till now, I don't know why I feel like he is not excited to meet me the way I am excited to meet him.

I called him.

POV ends.

Siddharth : hello.

Avneet : hii Siddharth, are we meeting?

Siddharth : yes of course, any change in plan?

Avneet : no, I am already on the given address, I was waiting for you only.

Siddharth : I am on the way, Avneet I will be there soon.

Avneet : oh sure, I am waiting my dear. (I use my dear word to began comforting him to all this so I can easily propose him for relationship)

Siddharth : yeah. I am coming back.

Avneet : sure I am waiting till then I will go and book a table for us.

Siddharth : sure.

Avneet went inside and book a cake for them so she can propose him properly.

Siddharth reached the cafe and he parked the car, then step inside finding for Avneet.

Avneet raise up her hand and wave towards him.

Stay tuned.