CHAPTER ELEVEN

*Vladimir's p.o.v*

We just sat here for a moment looking at each other dumbfounded. I was definitely not expecting that to come out of King Zariah's mouth.

"If that means getting Rory off our backs for a while, so be it." Kaizer said breaking the silence.

"Do you not understand what the fuck he just said? Rory is going to be above us." I pointed out. I think it really sinked in when I said it like that.

"I think Rory deserves to be happy. At the end of the day, if we were never going to return his feelings back, we should atleast acknowledge that he deserves happiness." Ivan commented.

"I'm not allowing him to be above us. Absolutely not." Kaizer said.

"Put your fucking pride to the side! Rory fucking deserves it." Ivan shouted.

"I'm not allowing it!" Kaizer said rushing out the front door. We rushed after him before he did anything stupid.

Meanwhile

*Rory's p.o.v.*

We just made it back to the house. I was smiling from ear to ear. I was happy that I finally get some peace of mind to move on from those idiots. As I got out the car, I saw Kaizer walking up. He looked mad as hell.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" I shouted.

"So the minute we didn't return your feelings, you wanted to be a little slut for Alec and King Zariah." He growled. I saw Vladimir and Ivan trying to hold Kaizer back.

"I'm not a fucking slut! I want to be happy and move the fuck on!" I shouted.

I gasped when I was shoved behind Zariah.

"Do we have a FUCKING problem?" He snapped.

"You're such a fucking slut Rory. The minute we didn't want to fuck you, you wanted to get fucked by Zariah and Alec. Zariah gripped Kaizer by his throat and lifted him in the air before throwing him against a tree. I gasped and looked at Alec. Alec was trying to hold his brother back.

"DISRESPECT MY MATE AGAIN!" Zariah yelled.

Alec couldn't contain him even if he tried. Zariah was pissed. Really pissed. I ran out of habit to separate Zariah and Kaizer. I did the only thing I could think of, I kissed Zariah. He kept trying to fight me but when I deepened the kiss, he stopped and focused on the kiss. He gripped my throat and I whimpered when he grabbed my butt at the same time.

When I pulled away, I looked at him flustered because he had a hungry look in his eyes. He licked his lips and I gasped when I saw his erection poking through his pants. I stood in front of both Alec and Zariah and turned towards Kaizer.

"You have no right to say those things to me! You have been nothing but an asshole to me since the moment I met you. All I ever did was love you no matter how mean you were to me. Now, i really hate you and NEVER want to see you again." I snapped.

"You can't force me to leave." Kaizer smirked.

"But I can. You three are stripped of your title. You're done. If you even step foot anywhere on my land which includes the land you no longer own, Alec will be the new Alpha of your pack."

"Bro-"

"I know you are the one who has been running the pack. You rightfully deserve it and not these pitiful excuses for leaders they currently have. You have until midnight to get out of this town or you will be executed. You are no longer needed."

"But King Zariah-

"You have no motherfuckin right to even be existing right now. The only reason you are even being able to stand where you are is because of him. As a matter of fact, what would you like to do?" He said pointing to me.

"I think it is best that Alec runs the pack and let them continue to start somewhere fresh. That is the least I could do because I'm not that cruel. You really don't deserve my kindness. The only reason why I'm letting you off the hook is because Alec deserves the title as Alpha way more than you. He is much more of an Alpha than you ever will be." I said. Vladimir look like a deer in headlights.

"Rory, I'm sorry for everything-

"The only reason why you are apologizing to me is because you lost your title as Alpha and think an apology is gonna make me forgive you. I have forgiven you over and over for all you have done, but reality is starting to kick in now. You don't deserve to be an Alpha. All you do is take advantage of people's kindness and know how to manipulate people to get what you want. You're done. Get out of my face." I snapped.

"Rory, can you have some sympathy?" Ivan asked.

I laughed loudly when he said that.

"Where was the sympathy when I needed it? Where was it when I begged you to make time for me as your best friend? Where was it when I asked you to spend time with me and make me a priority? I understand that you didn't return my feelings but you continued to make me think you were going to return my feelings. When I would try to move on, it was always "I'm tripping or being dramatic" where was it then? You have continued to show me over and over that you don't give a fuck about me. I'm showing you sympathy by letting you leave here alive. So like i said, you can GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE." I snapped. I turned my back on them and felt a sigh of relief come over me.

I turned around one more time and saw Vladimir on his knees with a look of defeat on his face.

"Oh yeah, we are calling an emergency pack meeting tonight at 10:00  and you will be telling them that you are being stripped of your title as Alpha. Alec will be crowned the new Alpha tonight." Zariah stated.

Alec still has not gotten over his shock of being the Alpha. I could tell on his face but I could also see a little smile on his face like he has always wanted to be in charge of a pack of his own.

"There's a lot to do! What the fuck! Bro you could have gave me a fucking warning! Alec said rushing in the house and starting preparations. Zariah and I giggled as we saw Alec scrambling around the house. I looked over one more time and saw they were gone.

Zariah hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear.

"You're very lucky i didn't snatch your little ass up when you kissed me like that." He smirked.

"Come snatch me up then." I giggled. I squealed as he lifted me in the air and I screamed loudly.

"Wait wait! I was just kidding!" I giggled.

Why do I always set myself up?