3 - Welcome Back

(Includes: Blood,headaches)

SMG4 slowly opened his eyes,he had been sat at the edge of his bed and heard something behind him.He turned around and saw Eggdog licking the now awake SMG3,though he didn't have those glassy eyes like last time.

SMG4: 3,you're human again?

SMG3: Hm?

SMG3 looked over,his hand resting on Eggdog's head.

SMG3: Yes..What makes you think I wasn't?

SMG4: It's..Nothing,I just had a weird dream.

SMG3: Huh,alright.

SMG3 kept petting Eggdog before SMG4 spoke up again.

SMG4: Hey,3.?

SMG3: What.

SMG4: Have you ever wondered why the forest looks creepy?

SMG3: The one surrounding the Showgrounds?

SMG4: Yeah,that one.It's just..Dark whenever we wander in there.

SMG3: I guess you're right..

SMG3 sat up in bed,Eggdog scrambling onto his lap.Meanwhile SMG4's mind pondered until he sighed.

SMG4: I'm gonna take a call,stay here.

SMG4 left the room and took out his phone,opening up a website named "Steams&Smokes".He called the number and waited.

SMG3 kept playing with Eggdog until seeing the screen on his phone flicker.He picked it up and stared at it.The covers of apps had some faint spiral on them.Something told 3 he shouldn't open them..But he had a straight urge to.

SMG4 finished his call and and felt relief,placing the phone back in his pocket before taking his coat back and went to the door,he was walking back to the forest,he needed to know who this..Glitch was.Though something was off..Things were different.The forest was average,no bodies or any errors.

SMG4 was about to turn back before seeing an arrow shoot by,it luckily hit the tree behind him,though SMG4 was startled.He looked over,seeing a split second of someone running away,someone looking like..

SMG4: Mario!?Hey,get your ass back here!

SMG4 ran after the silhouette,holding up his phone's flashlight to try and look at what this stranger's appearance was.Although,once he lost track of the figure,his head hit against a stone wall in front of him.Due to running nonstop,the pain was quite bad,even being able to knock him unconscious.

After a while,SMG4 woke up.The forest had became the glitchy overload it was the night before.SMG4 slowly got up,not trying to pull a muscle,and leaned against the wall.He felt his head throb,giving back quite the ache.He had held his forehead in his hand,feeling a cut and seeing results of a small bleeding,SMG4 just wished this agony wasn't too severe to case him to start hallucinating bodies again.

He pushed himself off the wall and began strolling again,trying to find the way out of the corrupted woods..The only thing on his mind was that figure,the one who looked strangely like Mario..But it couldn't have been,Mario wouldn't kill him,right?Unless..It wasn't Mario.But that's impossible,all the recoloured Marios have either been redesigned or killed by Zerø..Well,I guess you could count some of the Mario's went to stay at that village but that's besides the point.But wait..The villages could've been..Invaded.

SMG4's mind went on,thinking about the worse..But not noticing the string his foot was slowly getting close to..That was when SMG4 came back to reality,looking back and seeing the forest was once again back to normal.His luck came back as he saw the castle through the trees and just ran,ran as if he wasn't even in pain.

SMG3,now back in his café,saw SMG4 running and barged inside the castle,Eggdog barked at the window as the slam off the castle's door startled him.

SMG3: Calm it,Eggy.It's just 4.

Eggdog's barking faded as he went over to the counter and jumped on,getting close to SMG3 and sitting there.SMG3 had finished washing the plates and cups,going back to Eggdog to pet his fur with the wet glove..Strange thing was..

SMG3's hand was moving as if he was tracing a spiral.

//////////////////////////////////////

Note from writer: I will be adding photos to the new chapter's soon but of course I'll be using Gacha Club to make the images.