Huntik: Elysia The lost Casterwill

Name: Elysia Casterwill

(her hair has the same color as Sophie's hair)

Age: same as Den and Harrison

Height: Short has heck, her head reaches Den's Chest

BackStory: her parent was doing research across the world on Titan and the Blood Spiral, they had so much information that the Blood Spiral sent multiple assassination missions on them, at some point they found Lunaris the legendary titan of the moon, and Elysia who was one year old at that time accidentally form a bound with it. The blood spiral getting closer to catching them Elysia's parent decides to leave her at an orphanage with their journal with all their research and three Titans: Wyvern, Shinigami, and Keeper.

In the orphanage, she met Ben and Harrison and grew very close to them, Thanks to her parent's journal she learned how to use her power but didn't tell her two friends... for the rest I will make a fanfiction about it when I have the time.

The Casterwill know that Elysia exists but doesn't know where she is.

Her Titan:

Shinigami-Yama Titan- atk: 5 defense: 2- power: Phantom ( can't be hurt by physical damage) 

Wyvern- Draco Titan- atk: 4 defense: 4- power: Fly, Fire Ball

Keeper- Meso Titan Scout- power: Hiden (basically do the opposite of what Springer does)

Luna/Lunaris-Draco/Legendary Titan- Atk: 5/9 defense: 5/9 - power: Moon power, Pack ( call: 2 or 4 small wolf to help her fight

the reason for Luna's stat will be explained in the Fanfiction

It will be called Huntik: the lost Casterwill