Remembering

As walk to sit by Liz and Sarah I can't stop staring at him. He looks so different, cuter, but still short. Soon Liz and Sarah notice me staring. "Uh oh Katie's gotta a crush already" Liz says looking at Sarah. "Damn first day and your already crushing" Sarah says looking at billy then back to me.
Just then the bell rings. "Shut up"I say joking around as we stand up to go to class. "I use to go to school with him before I met y'all." "I had a huge crush on him but it's over now I don't like him anymore" I say as I shut my locker door. Okay so maybe part of that was a lie but I didn't care.
Me, Liz and Sarah all had the same schedule. Our first class was math. "Ugh I hate math, can we just skip" Sarah says. "Yeah on the first day" Liz says sarcastically. Liz is like the good one of the group. Sarah is like the badish one. And me well I'm like the badish weird funny one one the group.
As we walk in the classroom I see 3 Open seats 2 are beside each other but 1 is a few rows away from the other. And I end up getting the 1 far away. But that's not a shocker I always feel left out between those two.
As I go to take my seat I see Billy. And he is sitting right beside the only open seat. As I take my seat the teacher comes over and welcomes me to School. "You look familiar" billy says staring at me with a smirk on his face. "You do to, have we seen each other before" I says as I take out my math book. Okay so I know I know him but I don't want him to know I know him you know what's I mean. "Oh your Katie we use to go to school together and you had a huge crush on me!" Billy says. He just had to bring up the crush part. "Oh yeah, I remember." I say with a fake surprised voice.
Authors note: okay so I hope you liked this chapter. I worked hard on it and it is longer than the other chapter. Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think of the book In the comments. ~al<3