Chapter 1:New Job

As the sun began to set over the busy city of New York, a lone figure wandered the streets, Your mind consumed with worry

As the sun began to set over the busy city of New York, a lone figure wandered the streets, Your mind consumed with worry. You had recently found yourself in a bit of a predicament. Your business, a small shop where you offered tarot readings and spellcasting services, had been shut down due to a lack of customers. Desperate for a way to make ends meet, you had been scouring the classifieds for weeks in search of a new job.

And then, like a sign from the universe, you stumbled upon an ad that seemed too good to be true. The Ghostbusters, a paranormal investigation agency, was looking to hire a new team member. You couldn't believe in your luck. It was as if the job had been tailor-made just for you.

But you couldn't decide if you should go but you needed the job. You decided to wait a few days to see if you can find any other jobs. But to no avail you couldn't find a job that suited or brought out your unique abilities. So that day you worked up the courage and decide to go.

With a renewed sense of hope, you quickly made your way to The Ghostbusters headquarters

With a renewed sense of hope, you quickly made your way to The Ghostbusters headquarters. The building was an old firehouse, its faded red brick walls adorned with the iconic logo of a ghost with a red circle and line through it. As You entered, you were greeted by a woman.

"Hello I'm Janine.Welcome to the Ghostbusters Headquarters. How can I help you today ?" she says in a monotone voice.

"Hey I saw your ad on tv and I was wondering if your still hiring." You say to her.

"Yes we are but I need to ask some questions." She says in her monotone voice.

You nod "Okay let's start off with this one do you believe UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trans-mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis ?" She says still in her monotoned voice

You reply with "Ya....Um I do actually."

Two of the Ghostbusters arrived back from catching a ghost they asked Janine a question and then Janine told them about me and how I wanted to applying for a job here. They both turned to me and started to introduce themselves to me.

"Hello, I'm Ray Stantz and I'm Peter Venkman" they say . "It's a pleasure to meet you." Peter said with a smile

You shook Peter's hand.

"Likewise," You replied. "I'm a witch and a psychic. I saw your ad and knew I had to apply for the job. I have a lot of experience in the supernatural world and I think I could be a valuable asset to your team."

Peter nodded, his expression unreadable. "We are always on the lookout for talented individuals with unique abilities. Tell me, what skills do you possess that would make you a good fit for The Ghostbusters?"

You took a deep breath, steeling yourself for what you are about to say. "I have the ability to communicate with spirits and see into the future. I can sense when a haunting is about to occur and can help guide those affected by ghostly activity to safety. I also have a strong knowledge of magical spells and rituals that can be used to banish spirits from this realm."

Ray's eyes lit up with interest. "Impressive," he said. "We could definitely use someone with your skills on our team. But I must warn you, the work we do is not for the faint of heart. We face dangers that most people can't even imagine."

You nodded, undaunted. You had always been drawn to the paranormal, and you knew in your heart that this was where you were meant to be. "I understand the risks, but I am willing to face them head on. I believe that together, we can make a difference in the fight against the supernatural."

Peter and Ray smiled and they both turned around started talk to each other and then turned back to you "Welcome to The Ghostbusters. I have a feeling that you are going to fit in perfectly with our team."

Question should I continue ? Next Chapter Will Be On Friday

Next Chapter Will Be On Friday.

Question should I continue ? Next Chapter Will Be On Friday