Part 1

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊

Frida chuckles as she knocks on Anna's door for the second time that morning. Still not getting a response Frida knocks even harder when no one was around, if there were people around Frida would have definingly would have gotten weird looks for knocking so hard on the princess's door. 

"Anna? Ann-Princess Anna?" Frida calls out knocking again. Is she still sleeping? "If you don't answer, I will come in and push you off your bed." Hearing no response Frida sighs and opens the door. Walking in the Princess's room Frida giggles seeing the rat's mess that most people call hair. Frida walks up to the princess and shakes her shoulder. "Anna. Anna. Anna!" With the last call Anna finally wakes up by falling off the bed. Frida chuckles before covering her mouth.  "Awake, your majesty?"

Anna mock laughs. "Yes, yes, very funny." Anna stands up and wipes the drool off the side of her mouth. "Um... Why are you here?" Anna sits back on her bead and slowly starts to fall back asleep.

Frida smiles. "Today is Elyas's coronation. You should probably start getting ready soon."

Anna makes a snore like sound. "Right, coronation, today. Today's coronation day." Anna actually wakes up. "Today's coronation Day!" 

Frida giggles and nods her head. Anna runs off singing after Frida helps her get ready.  

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊

Frida was walking around the halls of the castle making sure everyone is in place for the coronation today. Frida turns the corner and runs into someone, luckily neither of the people get knocked to the ground but they both stumble back a little. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking wher-" Frida cuts herself off by looking at who she ran into, it was Elyas. "Ely- Prince Elyas." Frida bows in greeting. "I'm very sorry I wasn't looking at where I was going. I am sure your very busy, so I'll get out of your way." Frida goes to walk around Elyas but is quickly stopped. 

"No! I mean, I was actually looking for you." Elyas was holding a blue gift box and holds it out in front of him. "Well, I was actually just going to place it on your bed," Elyas mumbles to himself but Frida just barley understands what he said. "This is for you. I was hoping to see you during the coronation. I hope you like it." Elyas stares at Frida, remembering all of her features as she shyly takes the box from him. 

Frida holds the box close to her and smiles at Elyas, who smiles back in return. "Thank you. Your majesty." Frida quickly remembers to add her last two words. Frida glances at Elyas's faces and takes in his appearance, she forgot how good looking he is. While looking at him Frida fails to notice how Elyas's smile falters when she said, "your majesty."

Elyas's nods his head. "I hope you like the gift, you look busy so I'll leave you been now." Before Frida could say anything else Elyas leaves. 

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊

Frida sits in the third-row middle seat during the coronation.  Frida smiles as she sees Elyas walking down the aisle. She kind-off hopes that Elyas sees her as well. She is wearing the gift he got her, it was a beautiful dress that she would normally never wear because she could never afford it (its the dress at the very top but imagine it blue instead of green). Ever since Frida started working at the castle and started making her own money, she stopped using the royal money (not that she used it a lot anyway). 

Frida sees Anna look at someone in the crowd and looks confused. Did she meet someone already? Frida slightly shakes her head and looks back at Elyas. 

Frida could tell how nervous Elyas was when he turned around to look towards the crowd. She could see how tense he is and see how quick his breathing is. By some miracle Elyas eyes meet Fridas. Elyas eyes slightly widen when he sees Frida. She's beautiful. Just seeing Frida has helped with his breathing, but it is till a little too panicked, which Frida notices. Moving her hand up and down to silently tell Elyas to inhale and exhale. Elyas matches his breathing with the pace of Frida's hand which is every helpful. 

Frida claps with everyone else when the Bishop announces Elyas as the King of Arendelle. But Frida is the only one who gets the newly crowned King to smile. 

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊