Part 5

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊

Anna keeps talking after Frida tells them both to stop. Kristoff stops the sled and covers Anna's mouth. Kristoff looks around the woods and slightly panic when he sees eyes looking back at him, wolf eyes. Kristoff quickly starts the sled once again. 

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊

Frida sighs and flops on the ground once Anna and her get Kristoff away from falling off the cliff. Frida only stands back when Anna starts walking away. Frida groans quietly and follows her. Maybe they could take a 5-minute break. 

Frida silently cheered as Kristoff called them back and tells them that him and Sven are coming. "You are?" Anna questions. "I mean, sure. I'll let you tag along."

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊

Frida quietly gasps when they come into a beautiful area, where there were frozen water droplets hang off the trees, a frozen waterfall, and the snow-covered ground. Frida has always loved Elyas's power; this is one of the many reasons why. Frida giggles as Sven get a bunch of the low hanging branches stuck in his antlers. 

"I never knew winter could be so beautiful."

"Thats because you were too busy looking towards summer." Anna glances at Frida but doesn't say anything. 

"Yeah." Frida looks around confused, looking around for who's talking. "It really is beautiful, isn't it? But it's so white. You know, how about a little color? I'm thinking maybe some crimson, chartreuse. How about yellow? No, not yellow. Yellow and snow? No go." Frida gasps back in surprise when a walking and talking snowman appears. "Am I right?"

Anna screams and kicks the snowman's head into Kristoff arms. Kristoff yells and throws it to Frida who throws the head to Anna who throw it back to its body.  The head goes back upside down. "Wait, what am I looking at right now?" Frida sighs and quickly fixes the snowman's head before stepping away. "Oh, thank you!" 

Frida smiles. "You're welcome."

The snowman tilts his head as he looks at her which makes Frida frown, why is he looking at her like that. "Do I know you? You look like I know you."

Frida shakes her head. "I don't think so."

Anna comes out of nowhere and shoves a carrot in the snowman's face, giving him a nose. "Ah! I love it! All right let's start this thing over. Hi, everyone. I'm Olaf. And I like warm hugs." Olaf opens his arms wide for a hug while Anna repeats his name like it means something to her. 

"Thats right, Olaf." 

"And you are?" Olaf questions. 

"I'm Anna, thats Frida-"

"Frida! I know you! Well, kind-of." Olaf covers his mouth and looks at Anna. "Sorry continue. Who's the funky-looking donkey over there?" 

Frida laughs. "Thats Sven."

"Uh-huh. And who's the reindeer?"

"Thats Sven."

"Okay that makes things easier for me."

"Wait, Olaf. How do you know me?" Frida asks, she doesn't remember meeting a talking snowman before. 

Olaf smiles wide. "Elyas was thinking of you while he was making me. Actually, he was thinking of you a lot. I think he likes you, like, like like you, so I like you too. But not like a like like just a like, a friendly like if you will-"

"Olaf."  Anna cuts him off. "Did Elyas build you?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Do you know where he is?"

"Yeah. Why?" 

"Do you think you can show us the way?"

"Yeah. Why?" Olaf slaps Kristoff for messing around with his arm. "Stop it, Sven. I'm trying to focus, here. Yeah, why?"

"I'll tell you why. We need Elyas to bring back summer." Kristoff states seriously. 

"Summer?" Olaf questions in wonder. "Oh, I don't know why, but I've always loved the idea of summer. And the sun, and all things hot."

"Really? I'm guessing you don't have much experience with heat."

"Nope." Olaf shakes his head. "But sometimes I like to close my eyes and imagine what it would be like when summer does come. 

Bees'll buzz, kids'll blow dandelion fuzz
And I'll be doing whatever snow does in summer
A drink in my hand, my snow up against the burning sand
Prob'ly getting gorgeously tanned in summer
I'll finally see a summer breeze blow away a winter storm
And find out what happens to solid water when it gets warm!
And I can't wait to see, what my buddies all think of me

Dah dah, da doo, uh bah bah bah bah bah boo

The hot and the cold are both so intense
Put 'em together -- it just makes sense!

Rrr Raht da daht dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah doo

Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle
But put me in summer and I'll be a—happy snowman!

When life gets rough, I like to hold on to my dream
Of relaxing in the summer sun, just lettin' off steam

Oh the sky would be blue, and you guys will be there too
When I finally do what frozen things do in summer."

"I'm gonna tell him" Kristoff states with a small grin. 

Anna gasps and hits his arm. "Don't you dare!"

Olaf continue singing. "In summer!​" Olaf smiles and grabs onto Fridas hand. "So, come on! Elyas's this way." He starts walking away pulling Frida with him. 

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊