1

TW: mentions of different crimes and drugs, slightly nsfw

The white-haired man took a cigarette from his pack and put it between his lips. His purple eyes were focused on the front mirror of the car as if he was watching himself light his own cigarette; he was handsome.

As his white long eyelashes brushed against his tan skin, a sense of tranquility washed over him, as if the long-awaited winter snow had finally fallen. He sat in the front passenger seat, lost in his thoughts amidst the swirling cigarette smoke that filled the car. Despite the already thick presence of nicotine, he showed no signs of stopping anytime soon. With his enchanting purple eyes fixed on the front mirror, it was evident that his mind was focused on something else entirely - the man behind the wheel. His gaze was drawn to the driver, consumed by thoughts that left him lost in a world of his own. Surrounded by the scent of smoke and the sound of the engine, he remained in a serene state, as though nothing else mattered in that moment except for the two of them in that car. It was a moment frozen in time, a moment where his mind was free to wander and escape from reality.

"Actually, I want to help you...You know that," he exhaled the nicotine once again and like a good brother he showed the pack to the black-haired man next to him, offering him a cancer stick.

A quit "mhm" reached to his ears.

"Leave the finding of information to me, I'll do that." Izana Kurokawa. He was the third most powerful man in Toman; an organization instilling terror and respect, but even respect was the fruit of fear. Izana's blank stare hid millions of feelings that he liked to keep to himself -- the white-haired rarely shared them even with Toman's boss, who was his brother.

A brother neither by blood nor soul, but rather by the interesting and twisted game of fate.

But to leave everything in the hands of fate was a madhouse. Your life could have turned into a mess like how a kitchen looked like after a boiled marmalade.

However for a long time the white-haired man had taken the reins in his own hands and once again wanted to check how much he could fight against fate.

The black haired man sighed and wondered if he should take the cigarette his brother offered him. Instead, he moved a strand of his long black hair behind his ear. If any of his old friends happened to saw him, they would think Toman's boss resembled a man who died 12 years ago during an incident know as the Bloody Halloween.

But Toman's boss -- Sano Manjiro -- was a mysterious man. No one ever knew what car he was going to get into. Was the car he will drive tomorrow belongs to him and not to someone else? Was the house where he was sleeping really his? These questions were meaningless considering that the entire country was under his control. He had managed to root himself like a beech in the security system. The arms of his organization had wrapped like ivy the most important sectors in the country. And their strength grew every day like a brazen Easter flower blooming after an April shower.

All this thanks to him, to Sano Manjiro.

"Alright then, you find the information on him and I'll kill him." Sano Manjiro finally spoke and decided to light a cigarette like his brother Izana.

Izana gave him a slightly confused look and added in a calm tone "aren't you going to call me, I haven't seen you personally kill in a long time-"

"No need," Manjiro cut him off abruptly, exhaling from the nicotine. His hand reached for the car keys, and after seconds he started it "You are going to deal with the cocaine shipments that will be arriving in the country soon."

Izana wasn't happy with the answer, but whatever the boss was saying, that was going to happen.

"Be careful, this isn't like the murders we've done before"