Part 3

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊

Frida was standing next to Elyas who is taking to two Duke brothers who towns trade with Arendelle. When Elyas and Frida broke away from their dance Elyas has made sure that he was touching Frida in one way or another. (I don't know how to make that not sound so creepy 😭) Elyas either had their pinky's interlocked, holding hands, his hand on her back, her hand holding on his arm, or his chest pressed against her back. No matter which way they were touch Frida was not complaining. 

But as of right now they had their pinky's interlocked. As the Duke brother's left Frida heard Anna calling for Elyas. Frida turns around to see Anna coming their way with her hands interlocked with a man who Frida doesn't know. "I mean, King. Me again." Anna fixes herself as she called her brother by his first name. Then Anna pulls forward the unknown man. "May I present Prince Hans of the Southern Isles."

Frida takes a step back feeling like she shouldn't be in this conversion since Anna only called for the King, but Elyas lets go of her pinky and wraps his arm around her waist instead and pulls her close to him, which, of course, causes Frida to blush, but not complain. 

Prince Hans does a small bow to the king. "Your Majesty." 

"We would like..." The two say at the same time before looking at each other and giggling. Frida and Elyas look at each other confused before looking back to the Prince and Princess. 

"Your blessing." Prince Hans continues before chuckling with Anna again. "Of our marriage." They both state happily while Elyas and Frida stand there in shock. 

Elyas stumbles out a few words before looking at Frida with a worried look, silently asking for help. 

Frida nods to Elyas before looking back at the happy 'couple.' "Marriage?" Frida doesn't get to say anything else because Anna cuts her off. 

"Yes!" Anna squeals. "Well, we haven't worked out all the details ourselves. We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony. Of course, we'll have soup, roast and ice cream. And then-" Anna cuts herself off with a loud gasp that honestly scare Frida and Elyas. "Wait. Would we live here?" Anna turns to Hans. 

"Absolutely!" Hans smiles at Anna while holding her hands.

"Anna-"

"Oh! We can invite all 12 of your brothers to stay with us." Anna is practically jumping out of her shoes. 

"What? No, no, no." Elyas finally finds his voice but is quickly cut off by Anna. 

"Anna!" Frida says loud enough to get Anna's attention and luckily no one else. "I mean, Princess Anna, perhaps we or just you and your brother can talk about it in another room? Or better yet, after the party, like tomorrow after a full night of rest. I can get a spare room set up for Prince Hans right now." Frida all but pleas. What is Anna thinking?

Anna looks at Frida offended. "No. Whatever you have to say, you can say to both of us, right here, right now." 

Frida silently scoffs and loses more of her patience. "Princess Anna, how long have you known Prince Hans?" Frida looks at Hans before looking back at Anna. "I mean no harm, but this man could not even be a prince, his name could not even be Hans but how much do you know about him after only knowing him for less than 24 hours. You say you want a marriage with this prince, but do you even love him? Or was he just the first guy you saw?" Frida might have gone too far with the last line, but it needed to be said. 

Anna gasps and looks at her brother for help, but Elyas shook his head. "You can't marry a man you just met."

"You can if its true love."

"Anna, what do you know about true love?" 

"More than you. All you know is how to shut people out." Anna defends herself. 

Elyas lets out a soft gasp and lets his arm fall to his side as he takes a step back. "You asked for my blessing, but my answer is no. Now, excuse me." Elyas softly takes Frida's hand and starts walking away. 

Hans takes a step forward. "Your Majesty, if I may ease your-"

"No, you may not." Elyas tightens his hold on Frida's hand. "And I think you should go." Elyas walks past a guard. "The party is over. Close the gates."

Frida looks at the back of Elyas's head with a sad look. " Elyas..." Anna panic's and reaches for Elyas hand that isn't holding Frida's and pulls off his glove. Frida's eyes widen as Elyas turns around, panic and pain in his eyes. "Anna, give him back the glove."

Anna ignores Frida. "Elyas, please, please. I can't leave like this anymore!" 

Elyas is quiet but only for a few seconds. "Then leave." Elyas lets go of Frida's hand quickly, like he couldn't believe he was holding it in the first place. Then Elyas turns around and starts to walk away. 

"What did I ever do to you?" Anna yells, gaining the attention of now every single guest in the room. Anna ignores Frida's pleas to stop. "No, why? Why do you shut me out? Why do you shut Frida out! Why do you shut the world out! What are you so afraid of!"

Elyas turns around and blast ice all around him. Everyone jumps back in fear. Anna and Frida take the biggest steps back, Anna because she was scared, and she was too close to the sharp ice and Frida because the ice somehow cut her cheek. 

Elyas instantly regrets what he had done. He feels worse when he sees everyone scared faces, but he feels absolutely broken when he sees red liquid fall down Frida's cheek. He hurt her. 

Frida notices what Elyas's eyes are looking at and quickly wipes the blood off her face. "Elyas-" It was too late; he already ran out the door and a crossed the fjord. Covering it all in ice and snow.