Getting sold to a man I don't know?

Harper.

Me. What about me? Nothing. I was born in America. I am seventeen now and my name is Harper. My parents are poor, but I don't mind it. All I care about is them loving me and taking care of me..
But it all changed..
* * *
I was chilling in my room, until I heard my parents call me. I sigh, wondering why they would need me now. "I'm coming!" I yell, getting up from my bed and heading to the door. Opening it, I head downstairs and walk into the living room. Expecting my parents to be alone, but there's a man I don't know.. he's so tall, muscular and handsome.. that black hair- snap out of it Harper! I turn to my parents "Who's this?" I ask. My father turns to me. "Harper, dear.." he says "I'm sorry, but.." he sighs, hesitating, "We have to sell you to him." He looks at me, his face full of sadness, but mine? Mine is full of anger and shock. My mother hugs me, but I push her away, not wanting to talk to her now.
"Honey, i-" she starts, but gets cut off by me. "I hate you!" I rush to my room and slam the door behind me..
* * *
William.

I look at her parents, her father worried.
"I'm sorry about-" he starts, but I cut him off. "She's my type. I'll take her." I say, with a wide grin on my face.
***
Harper

I walk downstairs, thinking the man has left, but I'm wrong. He's still there, staring at me. I get annoyed and I'm about to say something, but I don't have time. Because I'm already thrown on his shoulder and he's walking to his car.
"Put me down, you dumbass!" I yell, hitting his back with my fists. "No." He just simply answered. I look at him "What do you m-" I get cut off by him.
"I bought you for 1 million.." he stops then continues, "your parents were poor and they needed money. You know it."
I sigh and calm down, then I look away as he says "William, by the way."