Thoughts about her.

William.

As I take off my clothes, I step into the shower, water pouring on me. Then randomly, I start thinking about her. "God, not now.." I hiss, looking down and rubbing my head. Quickly getting out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my lower body. "Why can't I stop thinking about her?!" I ask myself, "Damn it!" I growl, but get interrupted by a knock on the door. "Can I come in?" I hear Harper's voice behind the door. Wrong time... I think to myself.
"Yes, you can." I answer, then she comes in. "The food is ready" she muttered and looked away. I look at her up and down, for a few moments. "I'll be there soon." She turns around as she got the answer "Alright." Saying that, she smiles and walks out, closing the door behind her. I swallow, starting to sweat. She's gonna be the death of me. I think to myself and sit on my bed. My phone suddenly rings and I pick it up, "Yes?" I answer. "Boss, we'll need you tomorrow at work because of something." My worker continues. "I'm very sorry to disturb you, though. We know you wanted to take a break tomorrow, so sorry again." I sigh, "it's all good." I answer. "It's not a big deal. I can take a break next day." I lean my head back. "is that all, or there's something more?" I ask, "No sir. Everything else is alright." He answers. "Alright then." I hang up and look around. It really is going to be a long day.. i think to myself again. "But at least I won't see her all day." I think out loud and smirk. "This will be really fun."