newcomer

context: you are Y/N mable and Dippers big sister who refused to go with them to gravity falls the past 2 years until today. Y/N is 19. Dipper and Mable are 15

Y/N was sitting on the bus next to her younger siblings Dipper and Mable. She had her headphones in listening to new slang by the shins. They were on their way to gravityfalls. her siblings often talked about it all good things of course except for a warning....don't trust triangles witch was funny you just laughed it off when they talked about it cuz suprise surprise triangles arent sentient besides you stopped believing in monsters when you were little! because triangles can hurt you? right?  your mistake

suddenly the bus came to a halt. Y/N took off her headphones and looked at Mable who looked as if she would explode with excitment."Y/N weir here!"

before she could answer Dipper and Mable ran off the bus. Dipper had been writing in his journal the entire ride tbh you didn't really mind but it kind of bothered you this time.

you gathered your stuff it was chilly so you put on an oversized hoodie and left the bus to see your siblings hugging to old men (who you guessed were your great uncles or... gruncles) you went to greet them shaking both their hands wich for some reason they looked wary of you shook it off and started walking with them to the house talking to grunkle stan about how easy it is to make brownies from a box and talked to grunkle ford about weaponry(Y/N is a master of archery) you got to the place you were staying for the summer a rickety old shack wich they called the mysteryshack.

suddenly a large man who looked like a large hairless gopher ran up to mabel and dipper "Hambone Dipstick!"he shouted "soos!" they both shout jumping to hug him "Y/N come and meet soos!" mabel bellowed bashfully. This was going to be a long summer.