Embracing romance ♡︎

"Hmm, gud night !!" Haseena cut off the lines as she put back it on nightstand and make bed for sleep.

Collecting the night clothes sprints into bathroom to change. After a while coming outside check on the time, which read '11:00'

Suddenly her cell phone beeps with a msg flash 'I will be late sweatheart you sleep'

Haseena sighing disinterestedly flick back the phone on its previous place and sat down with some piles of files, going through them reluctantly.

12:00

Haseena check the time and yawn hardly. She was hell sleepy but her heart wanted to wait for her wife adamantly.

After a while when things seems difficult for her or didn't go according to her Haseena shifts upon bed and in no time drifts into sleep on her side. She has no control over sleep and its her all time accoustome.

At 1:00 karishma burged in the home using spare keys. she coming to their bedroom weakly smiles at her wife who's sleeping like a baby hugging the pillow; surely must be imaging her on that pillow?

Perhaps.

She quickly got freshen up. Ineed it was very hectic and tiring day ahead. For the last few days, the work load has become so heavy that both of them do not even get time to spend a day in love, due to which both of them stay in a very bad mood lately.

"Biwi soo gyi kiya?" Karishma wishpered soft, crawling on the bed and settling her beside.

"Haha, my sleepy queen!" she chuckles as she take Haseena into her arms, embrace her tightly when she heard her murmuring in sleep "Gud night...kish..u"

in sleep she cling more into her. Karishma brightly grin as she peck on her forhead deeply & embracing her securely dozz off. Indeed it was the one of peaceful moment in their busy and hectic scheduel.

Morning>>>>

Morning murmers in the horizon welcoming a new day, new warmth. Next morning Haseena's sleep distriputed as the gaze of sunlight came in the contact against her skin.

Rubbing off her sleepy eyesballs she snap left to witness the most pleasant scenerion in the morning. She found herself captive into her wife's arms "Morning love" she kiss on her cheek deeply, smiling vividly.

"I'm missing you like hell" she wailed keeping her head over her chest & kiss over the heart.
She shutting down her lids inches closer and peck on her lips with no intention to disturn her slumber. Well not a peck but lil more than it...neither a proper deep kiss but the light one.

Time passes....
when the moment came and Haseena tried to pull off, karishma open her eyes suddenly and cup her nape pulling her closer, deepen the kiss more. She gobbled her lips with urgency and hungrily. It was the moment of delight and pure bliss.

When she felt Haseena running out of her breath, karishma free her lips and flipping their position come over her.

"Ohh toh akele akele romance karke uthh jaane ka...yeh kiya baat hui?" she chipped huskily pecking on her earlobs.

Haseena gulps but manage to compose herself, "Hume kiya pata...huhh" and turn her face away.

Karishma let out a chuckle with her hoarse voice which giving the latter hard time to control over her emotions.

"Don't !!" Haseena curtly sounded.

"And why though?" She upped her brows as she leaned in closer.

"Ohk fine!! let's convert your mood into happy one...." she added more sucessfully grabbing her interest.