9

jobes pov

In my opinion, this whole argument with kira is stupid and pointless. She's mad at me but then I saw her spam post saying she misses me? I'm honestly just confused. I asked my mom for help but she just took akiras side and said i'm in the wrong, jude's claiming he's neutral and doesn't want any part in this, and my dad's always lost in his own world. Honestly don't think the man even knows me and kira are fighting right now to be fair.

Im just laying in bed thinking of how to fix things with kira without upsetting her when I got a text from renee telling me that she wanted to hangout. My whole family has told me they didn't like her, even kyrie. Maybe nobody wanted to see me succeed in life and that's why they have it out for me or maybe i'm just being dramatic. Even rico said he didn't like her and he likes EVERYONE so.

After getting lost in my thoughts, I finally recollected them and got ready to go out with my girlfriend. Since she knew I had the day off of training today, she asked to go to the mall. Obviously I said yes considering I had nothing better to do.

Once I was ready I texted my dad telling him where I was going and set off to the mall. Once I arrived I looked at renee's location and found her eating some food in the food court. "just when I thought your back couldn't get any bigger" I said, sitting down in the chair across from her. "you just got here and you're already being a bully, and there's no shame in my game, lock in" renee said, as she finished up her food. "just big and greedy" said jobe.

After the two finished up in the food court, they started to walk around going store to store picking up clothes and things they wanted to buy. They were shopping for about 3 hours before they decided to leave. They both got into jobes car (pretend he can drive🙄) and decided to go to the park for alittle bit.

once they arrived to the park they sat on the swings and talked for alittle bit just about everything that came to their head and about themselves. Jobe couldn't deny that him and renee actually clicked but he also couldn't deny that she was way too good for him. She was so mature that she tried to give him advice on how to apologize to akira, even though he still thought he wasn't in the wrong.

Renee was the sweetest soul. She deserved to have a boyfriend that went above and beyond for her, and that's what jobe planned to be, atleast for the time being.

reneeomoregie

o••••••