C H A P T E R- 5

AUTHOR'S POV-

Ohm almost stopped talking with nanon. but nanon didn't Mean anything to hurt him, it's just that nanon was growing feeling for ohm and he didn't wanted to ruin the friendship between them. But after ohm's confession nanon is restless.

it's been two days ohm is ignoring him. Nanon tried to talk but ohm would Leave the dorm. that's hurts nanon but he is glad that ohm ain't taking the drugs.

staying away from Nanon making it hard for ohm. he sometimes wants to talk with nanon too but just couldn't speak because he is scared if he talks, nanon gonna again say that he shouldn't be fall for nanon.

ohm really wants to kiss nanon again he is kinda addicted to his Rosy lips. but he can't do after whatever happens between them both.

Ohm's pov-

I'm in college garden sitting on bench alone I left my 10th sigh. I miss nanon so much but I know myself is ignoring him, Nanon tried to speak but I would always leave the dorm. but I think I can't avoid him more, I need to talk with him and sort out everything between him and I. I stood up and decided to talk with nanon.

As I went inside the college building and headed in my classroom. my eyes searched for Nanon in whole class room but couldn't find him. but I saw milk writing something in her notebook I walked towards her. Milk? I called her name and she looked at me and smiled. oh ohm... what happened? she asked.

Do you know where is nanon? I asked and she nodded. well well nanon is with jimmy today he is gonna confess his feelings for nanon and I'm sure they both are together as milk said that I was shocked but felt hurt. w-what? where they can be? I asked not wanting to believe I think on rooftop but don't d- before milk speak I ran from there.

I ran to rooftop with full speed not caring that I'm getting exhausted. I reached the door and brutally open it. but to my surprise I saw both jimmy and nanon hugging each others I stopped right there. Thank you so much Nanon for not leaving me... jimmy said but to my unknowingly my eyes were already getting teary. so nanon already accepted jimmy.

I'm so late right? nanon don't want me now? My breath was getting heavy and I left from there. I can't help but to let the tears fall down on my cheeks I wiped them but they would fall again and again. I felt pain in my throat it's getting hard for me to gulp down. I feel like I have never know how to live without nanon.

later

With lazy legs I enter in my dorm I was crying all the way home. I just couldn't stop thinking more negative. And nanon hugging jimmy that always show up in my eyes. I let my bag fall down but then something also fell out from my bag. and when I glanced at it I saw it's packets of drugs. and my breath felt stuck. I chuckled and bend down picking up the packets in my hand. I guess you will help in my life I said while looking at the drugs.

and here I'm going to broke my promise which I gave to nanon that I Will never gonna take drugs. but I'm gonna take drugs again and this time I won't care if I die by taking the drugs I mean it's good I rather die than seeing my love with someone else right.

LATER

NANON'S POV-

When I return to my dorm I felt odd as I was walking in lobbys and reach to my dorm door and open it just when I enter in, my body becomes stiff. I saw ohm lying on floor lookin lifeless and felt the chill through my body O-Ohm I whisper his name and knee besides him. just then I saw there are 3 packets of drugs and i realized that he have took highs drugs and I feel like to cry. o-ohm what happened to you? I said thinking he might wake up.

but he wasn't moving at all...Fucking hell what you did ohm... I yelled getting all panic and I immediately call the ambulance.

AN HOURS LATER

I'M Outside. the dr took ohm in emergency room meanwhile me.. I couldn't breath properly I'm having so many bad thoughts which making my situation more worst than before. what makes him to take those drugs when he said he won't be taking that drugs I said to myself but I felt I'm shaking right now in fear. fear to lose my friend.

I tear up just then the dr come out and I ran towards him. how is him? is everything alright? I asked as the dr sigh and patted my shoulder he is out of danger he took so much drugs and his body couldn't handle that luckily you bring him here early or he would have been dead. the dr said and left.

TO BE CONTINUED