The Other Woman

First and foremost, I would like to say cannon Levi would NEVER cheat or entertain another woman while in a relationship. That's if he ever got into one, and the real cannon levi hasn't been in any and I don't think he will.

But back to the story, he barely knows how to make his feelings known to you with words. Doing such a heinous thing is out of the question for him.

But that doesn't mean there's women every now and then who don't try 🤦‍♀️

——————————————————-

- When you and Levi went to Sina to treat yourselves and spend time together, you weren't expecting anything different than all the other times you've gone with each other.

- That is, until you both separated for a split second, and when you came back to him, he wasn't alone.

- A woman with blonde highlights, blue eyes, and a few inches shorter than Levi. She was dressed with fabrics more expensive than your entire wardrobe, and jewelry expensive enough to buy multiple houses.

- Now, with Levi, he wasn't interested in anybody except you, there wasn't anybody else who he could open himself to.

- Walking up to the two, the blonde decided to place a hand on his shoulder while giggling and twirling her hair.

- "I didn't expect to see Humanities Strongest Soldier here, what brings you here love?"

- You nearly beheaded her right then and there, but one look from Levi was enough to stop you.

- He firmly lifted the woman's hand off his shoulder and let go of it as soon as it was out of his body.

- "Please don't put your hands on me." He firmly told the woman before making his way to you, leaving her behind.

- Leaving the woman shocked, she scoffed and went off to continue her miserable day.

- When he came up to you, he intertwined his pinkie with yours and kept his eyes straight ahead. You wanted to ask, but decided against it, realizing it was probably stupid.

- He knows you all too well though, he quickly realized you were slightly off. He raised a brow, asking himself if he should ask you if you're okay.

- "What a nasty woman." You quickly stated before placing your lips into a firm line, raising your brows and looking ahead, not wanting to know his reaction.

- He quietly chuckled and let go of your pinkie, since he wasn't too keen on PDA and the woman was out of sight. "She struck a nerve?" He looked at you, almost smirking when he realized you were jealous.

- "So what if she did?" Rolling your eyes, you leaned closer to him so that your shoulders were almost touching.

- "Never took you for the jealous type." Levi responded.

- You were slightly caught off for the rest of the day until you both got back to HQ.

- I could totally see him trying to make it up to you by giving you less clean up duties, giving you a little more affection when you asked, or making more time for you.

- He's such a devoted man to you

———————————————————————