41-60

Pinellia novel
Chapter 41
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 40Next chapter: Chapter 42

Chapter 41

As Ning Yan expected, the Yongze federal government was indeed urgently comparing various data.

Overall?, this is not a difficult thing.

In the entire Yongze Federation, there are less than a hundred factories qualified to produce radiation protection suits.

There are less than 10,000 merchants qualified to sell this kind of radiation protection clothing.

Just crawl through the big data, list all the people who have purchased radiation protection suits in the recent past, and then use the exclusion filtering method to filter out more than 70% to 80% of the objects, and the rest are just It's just a matter of checking one by one.

It just takes more time.

With Ancheng's existing equipment and talent pool, it would take at least several hours to crawl the entire federation's database, not to mention the need to open up a lot of permissions and the demand for hardware equipment.

However, if the Federal Parliament in Kyoto arranged the investigation, there would not be so much trouble, and the speed would be more than ten times faster.

But no matter how fast it is, it can't be faster than the Wu Jing Laboratory.

Under the premise that the equipment and talent were of similar levels, the time it took for the Physics Laboratory to reach its conclusion was a full 46 minutes earlier than the time it took for the federation to reach its conclusion.

The reason is very simple. The focus of the federal government these days has always been on disaster relief work.

As for the Wu Jing Laboratory, Ning Yan’s focus has always been the handsome male lead.

Before these conditions were exposed, he had already dispatched several teams to launch a carpet-like tracking and investigation using major supermarkets in the federal territory as anchors.

Even without the reminder from the deer in the forest today, it would only be a matter of time before Chi Jing was found.

After being the first to find Chi Jing's head, the Science and Technology Laboratory also let vivi and other hackers deliberately disrupt a large amount of data. This also caused the federation's speed to be further slowed down. By the time Yongze Federation When Chi Jing was finally locked in, two and a half hours had passed since the Science Laboratory obtained the answer.

/

The night is dark.

The violent storm almost overturned the entire city.

Under a super typhoon exceeding level 17, people in high-rise buildings can often feel the whole building shaking slightly.

Although the doors and windows were closed tightly, and all the windows were still tightly fixed with smooth wood and tape, there was always a ping-ping-pong-pong sound in the room, mixed with the sound of wind and rain, like crazy rock music.

Chi Jing lay comfortably on the three-meter bed, having long been used to such days.

Chi Lin, Sun Hongji and Grandma Chi were a little uncomfortable in the first few days, but they have gotten used to it these days.

While the family was sleeping soundly, no one noticed that at a certain moment, there was a soft sound of the door lock being pried.

Under the heavy rain disaster, which was like the sky falling, this sound was perfectly covered up.