02. School

Next Day

I was standing at the front of the school gateway. I sighed as I watched many cute, hot or pretty boys walking by.

This is it Y/n.... Try not to look at them

I walked as fast as possible, not meeting anyone's gaze, as my eyes were fixed on the ground. I just hoped i didn't looked weird.

Psst! Y/n, did you wear your wig?

I stopped walking and tried to remember if I had a wig on. I pulled out my hand mirror from my bag, sadly it had some link decorations. It wasn't me who wanted it though, it was my brother. Anyways I had a wig on.

Eunwoo, I'll will kill you when you come back home.

"Yah!" I heard a yell. I just stood there as I didn't knew if it was meant for me or someone, I just mentally prayed for them to not come to me.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I flinched and mentally groaned. Now I gotta talk to him.

"Yes?" I said, smiling. I looked at him. He was taller than me, obviously. He had a double eyelid on one eye and a monolid on the other. His skin had a light tan and his curly, Balck hair made him look much better. To be honest, I think his eyes had most of my attention. He looked so friendly.

Maybe he wants to be friends?

"Stop staring, i know I'm handsome. And next, you're moving too slowly. Please move", he said. I looked at him as if he was crazy.

This was a huge gateway. It was even wider than my home. And he just asked me to move!? Are boys really dumb or they just want to pick on someone who's not their size. I started having a feeling that this guy wasn't nice as I thought he was.

I guess the hotter the guy, the more evil he is?

"Go away", I said, bitterly.

"What?" He said, his eyes shooting daggers at me, as if he was threatening me or something. He crouched down a little to reach my height. His face was just at the same level as mine. I felt intimated by him, now.

Oh my gosh Y/n! He looks like one of those dangerous mafias fanfics I read where he's super hot and stuff like that!
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! Wait.... What am I saying now??

"I said go away, you disgusting piece of donkey shat", I said, holding my laughter before moving away. I silently laughed as I pictured his reaction.

Today isn't a bad day, I guess