5. Life is worth living.

(SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT!)

after 15 minutes, they finally arrived at the nearest hospital and jennie immediately is sent to the emergency room.

wooin immediately park Jennie's car and rush inside the hospital and go to the emergency room. he wanted to see how jennie was doing but the doctor told him to wait outside while they give Jennie the emergency medical care she needed.

wooin wanted to stay beside her but he thought that it's best for him to just stay in the waiting room and pray for the best.

wooin's POV

i sit on a lounge chair, in the waiting room, praying for the best. i kept thinking about what made jennie decided to do such action but then i remember vinny is probably got something to do with this.

so i immediately calls vinny.

after a few rings, vinny finally answers.

on the phone.

look who finally call me back.

where the fuck are you?

why?

your sister is in the ER!

because?

i don't know!
she have seizure and, and..
can't you just get here?!

i'm busy.

dude, what the hell?!

call me later. bye.

vinny what-

vinny hangs up the call.

wooin was confused and disgusted on why would vinny just act like his sister is in the hospital was nothing serious.

wooin felt like he needed someone to talk about this and decided to text on the sabbath crew's groupchat.

after a 20 minutes later, hyuk and joker finally arrived

after a 20 minutes later, hyuk and joker finally arrived. i immediately told them what happend and they knew it has something to do with vinny too.

after we're done discussing, the doctor came out of the emergency room and told us about what happened.

"are you family of Jennie hong?" the doctor asked.

"no.. i'm her friend but i was with her since yesterday." i explained.

"okay, did she take any medication?" the doctor asked.

"yeah, she have antidepressant pills prescribed." i explain. "what happened?"

"well, we saw all the symptoms of overdosing on drugs." the doctor explained. "we already pumped her stomach but she still needs a few days of recovery."

i was surprised and tries to remember everything we did yesterday but i guess she must've taken the drugs while i was asleep..

hyuk and joker looks at me with a confused look on their face but hyuk can sense that wooin is probably too stunned to speak at the moment. so, he decided to ask the main question.

"is she okay now?" hyuk asked.

the doctor take a deep breath. "she's still in a critical condition at the moment. i can't really promise anything but just to tell you guys to hope for the best. we will do our best to the maximum of our capability." the doctor said in a reassuring tone.

after the doctor is done talking, a hospital bed with Jennie laying on it is being transferred to another room. i quickly follow, hyuk and joker also does the same.

she was transferred to an ICU. after a few minutes of us waiting infront of the ICU, the doctor let us in to accompany jennie, hyuk and joker sat on the couch. i stand beside her bed, looking at her.

"Jennie..." i said in a low voice almost like a whisper. i felt my heart is breaking, seeing her like this with all of this medical equipment attached to her. i tried my best not to just break into tears.

i hold jennie's hand and wrapped it in between my palms. "Jennie.. we were having a great time, what happend..." i said, my voice trembles a bit.

hyuk and joker just sat there, they want to comfort wooin but they felt like if they're in wooin's place, they would've done the same thing. so, they just let him have his moment for a bit.

it's heartbreaking to find your loved ones be in so much pain until they can't take it anymore and decided to end their life.

after a few minutes, i turn around and sit in the middle of hyuk and joker on the couch. i sigh and cover my eyes with my right arm.

(sorry for ending this part right here but the next part is gonna be long, i promise ☺️)