𝕽𝖆𝖌𝖍𝖚𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞

Welcome to the introduction of the raghuwanshi family ………

ᴹᴬᴵᴺ ᴹᴬᴸᴱ ᴸᴱᴬᴰ

Reyansh Singh Raghuwanshi 
(26 years old)

The next upcoming king of Rajasthan and the eldest son of the raghuwanshi family
He has a cold , rude , silent and aggressive personality. The most eligible bachelor in businessman line . He has everything that a girl dreams about a boy . He is 6'4" inch tall and has a bulky muscular body. He also has connections with underground Mafia members . He is called as Yuvraj ...

 He is called as Yuvraj

Family members ....

Avinash Singh Raghuwanshi
(75 years old)
He is the former king of the Rajasthan , aka datta hukum and dadu-sa of reyansh . He is jolly and friendly in nature but if you hurt his family then he is more dangerous for you. He only listens to his premika , aka his wife .

Gayatri Avinash Singh Raghuwanshi
(73 years old)
She is the former queen of Rajasthan, aka hukum rani and dadi sa of reyansh. She is strict and cultured but most sweet person for her family. She had a sassy vibes. She always orders her family by strictly.

Vijay Singh Raghuwanshi
(48 years old )
He is the present king of Rajasthan, aka raja saa and father of reyansh. He is the family person but dangerous for those who try to hurt his family. He is the idol for his eldest son

Swara Vijay Singh Raghuwanshi
(43 years old )
She is the sweetest and caring person in the family . She love all the younger clan of raghuwanshi. She was the fashion designer but stopped her work after giving birth to her children. She was the mother of reyansh.

Agastya Singh Raghuwanshi
(24 years old)
Younger brother of reyansh and craziest person of the raghuwanshi family . He is the leader of younger clan pranks. He is studying business to work with his bhai-sa. He always listens to his elder brother .

Anaira Singh Raghuwanshi
( 22 years old )
Younger sister of reyansh and princess of the raghuwanshi family. She is very close to her father and elder brother. She is studying fashion designing to open her own designing company for her mother's dream.

Vikram Singh Raghuwanshi
(45 years old )
Younger brother of vijay (reyansh's father) and kaka sa of reyansh . He is the most funny and jolly member of the family . He and his wife make a beautiful couple . He is working under his brother company at a higher position

Reva Vikram Singh Raghuwanshi
(42 years old )
She is the wife of vikram and kaki sa of reyansh. She is the kindest and jolly member of the family. She loves all the children of raghuwanshi. She is operating NGO for widows and single mother .

Veer Singh Raghuwanshi
( 25 years old )
He is the first child of vikram - reva and second oldest children of raghuwanshi's . He is the most clam children in the family but if you mess with his fanily then he became the demon to you. He respects his eldest brother the most and follow all his order without any question.

Kairav and Arnav Singh Raghuwanshi
(20 years old )
They are the twins of the family and children of vikram -reva . Both are opposite to each other's. One is silent , the other one is strom . One is punctual, the other one is lazyass.

Dhruv Rajawat
( 24 years old )
Maternal cousin brother of reyansh. He is very silent and clam member in the family. He never disobeys anyone and gives respect to the elders. He became distant since his parents death. Reyansh is the closest one to him. He is also studying business under his brother guidance.

So this the introduction of the male lead family
I hope you like the siblings bond in the family and most important the younger clan ( agastya , anaira, kairav , arnav and dhruv ) pranks ..........

Thank you for reading ❤️