Making a movie

Luigi pressed the 8F button in the elevator and waited.
DING!

As soon as the elevator doors opened, Luigi held his flashlight to his face as he stepped out of the elevator.

Looking around and to his surprise, it looked like some sort movie theater or movie studio.

"Hmm, Hellen Gravely, what bizarre hotel you have," Luigi said with a mix of sarcasm and amusement.

He walked in to the entrance and looked at the movie posters on the left and right walls.

He continued walking until he reached the entrance of the studio.

Luigi tried opening the doors but they wouldn't budge.

"Ugh, locked," Luigi groaned, laying his head on the door.

Looking to his left, he saw a television with a light bulb at the bottom right below the screen.

Approaching it and activating it by flashing his flashlight on it, the TV turns on.

Luigi looked amazed and moved close to the screen but got his nose electrified as he did.

Rubbing the pain off, Luigi touched the screen with his hand and he went in.

The cable zapped as he was transported to the platform where the key to the doors was located.

"Yes! Got the key!" Luigi cheered and immediately returned to the studio doors, he looks around to see anyone in his family but he saw no one.

"But no sign of anyone else"

Unlocking the door with the key, Luigi entered backstage and was shocked to see a ghost sitting in the director's chair bawling his eyes out.

"The tragedy. Oooooh ho ho ho! Is this my end? Is this I, Morty, director of the finest films, am destined for? How could I lose it..."

Luigi approached Morty and listened with a twinge of sympathy as the ghost continued ranting.

"I am a puny, worthless movie director... That's all... Even the sparkle from this beautiful button is nothing but a dull hue..."

Luigi spotted the next elevator button in Morty's fingers.

Looking left and right between Morty and the button, Luigi reached for it and tried to grab it, but even without noticing him, Morty moved it away before crying once more.

"AHHHHH! My bright red megaphone! Where art thou?! I would give anything to be able to hold my dear, sweet megaphone again..."

With a sad and sympathetic look, Luigi knew what needed to be done

Luigi noticed four televisions in front of Morty and two doors on each side of the wall.

1 and 2 on the right, 3 and 4 on the left. Luigi went to the fourth door and found himself in a Micro Set.

Looking around he saw giant objects such as nails, tools and a cardboard box.

Then, he saw a red megaphone covered on cobwebs.
Professor E. Gadd called from the VB, "Luigi, look!

That must be the megaphone! Looks like it's trapped in some spiderwebs! Those must be hearty webs..."

"No kidding, Professor. But how am I supposed to get it?" Luigi asked.

He looked through the video camera in front of the set and saw that the setting is different than behind the camera because it looked more real.

Then, he noticed a TV on the other side of the room and after turning it on with a Strobulb, he teleported to backstage and went to through 3 more rooms.