🎇THE END🎇

Three days before the proposal

🍷Durk pov🎢

I follow behind momma eating some my candy "shit was cool tho" she laughs a

little nodding she turns around and looks me "baby stop following me"

"ok I'm not going anyways I can still hear you and I'm still listening ok just"

"please stop being behind me I'm tryna cook and you following my every step is really"

"really not helping baby" I move out her way nodding "continue talkin" I chuckle

nodding "oh did I mention I got three days to figure out how fuck imma ask von to marry me"

she laughs looking at me "three times why don't you just think on spot I mean James"

"so panicked that's what he did" "I can't think on spot and von already makes me nervous"

she laughs shaking her head "aww that's so sweet and cute you guys known"

"each other since kids and he still makes you nervous" I chuckle drinking some water

"I just don't want him to say no I'm scared bout that" she lets out a laugh "you could say"

"I love you and he will say yes he so deeply in love wit you anything you say"

"that night he still gon say yes" I sigh nodding "I hope so you know he rejected me three"

"time when we was younger cause I did some to piss him off" "I'm not surprised but"

"I am at am time" I mug her "mane you and jas my biggest haters at same"

"time I'm convinced" she sighs going in fridge "whatever you say baby boy" I check my

phone confused on who fuck spamming me and saw it was von sending me TikTok's

"stop tapping Derrick" mom says letting out a annoyed sigh "sorry" she sits down

pouring herself some red wine "cmere" I sat down opposite her "imma ask you sum but"

"don't get angry ok" I nod chuckling "ion get angry wit you momma" she nods

"have you stop taking your meds" I look her "n-no I've been Taking them"

"what makes you think I ain't" I mumble annoyed "your soon to be fiancée called me"

"last night worried on your drastic changes and he's worried so I check records"

"and you haven't been takin yo med few weeks now" I sigh nodding "i know I know"

"how it looks momma but it's cause I uhh wanted to use again and I was struggling"

"and I was just really scared but I'm straight now I been to meetings wit my"

"therapist and for my addiction" she sips her drink "no your not you bouncing and"

"you losing train of thoughts your forggeting a lot you agitated you angry confused"

"skipping over your sentences and you have a increased appetite do you"

"want me to go on" I sigh "I'm sorry it's just uhh the meds fucking me up i"

"needed a break momma im sorry fi not saying shit" she sighs nodding "it's ok baby"