𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Tony Stark was a genius, he knew that. He was good at machines and engineering, just like his father. But what he nor his parents knew was that he was a wizard. He came from a long line of squibs, and to control his magic he went to Hogwarts at 11 under the alias Tony Hayes. He started out as normal, sorted into Gryffindor who were loud and somewhat stupid, he was an outcast but he didn't care. He saw an opportunity and worked tirelessly to create technology which can merge with magic, he created radios, lights, watches and clocks, and small scale mobile phones that only some people owned as they were very exclusive.

Letitia Potter was James Potter's younger twin sister, though not many knew of her existence. She didn't get along with her brother and his friends, she was a bit shy and reserved while her brother was loud and daring. When she got sorted in Hufflepuff in her first year, she was happy. Hufflepuff was a nice house, the people were kind and helpful. Her brother though got sorted into Gryffindor like his parents, who were very proud of his accomplishments but disappointed in their daughter. She didn't understand the hate that came from them, it was only a house, many people in their ancestry came from other houses.

Letitia and Tony met in the library, she was curious as to what he was doing so diligently surrounded by metal parts and books, so she approached him, and so a friendship began. Tony found a friend who didn't care about his status in society and Letitia found someone who helped her out of her shell.

During their third year, Tony started to hang out with the Marauders, making Letitia sad, she didn't get along with them and Tony seemed a bit happier so she let him be. They still hung out sometimes but it wasn't the same as he started becoming distant with her. He still didn't know she was disowned from the family.

One day Tony was walking to the great hall to meet up with his new friends, he was surprised at first that they would want to hang out with him but he gave them a chance and found genuine friendship that only Letitia gave to him. He felt guilty about her, he knew he wasn't the same and didn't spend as much time with her as he used to. He heard voices from a nearby corridor, curious as he was, he went to see what it was about. He heard his new friends laughing and messing around. He was about to join them when he heard their words which stopped him in his tracks.

"Can you believe he fell for it?" Peter laughed out loud, James and Sirius joining in while Remus frowned at them, he didn't agree with what they were doing. "I know! I can't believe he's stupid enough to think we're his friends! This is the easiest bet we have ever made and will win!" Sirius exclaimed, still laughing.

James spoke up next thinking it was hilarious what they had accomplished, "I can't wait for our prank! It would humiliate Tony so much in front of everyone! They'll all see how smart he actually is when we tell them it was all a joke! Easy money and prank, the best combination ever!" This sentence broke Tony's heart. He really thought he had found friends in them when all they were going to do was make fun of him for being smart. He then got angry, these stupid people believed him to fall for their tricks, he never wanted to see them again.

He started walking back to his dormitory, briefly thinking about Letitia and feeling slightly guilty because she was his first friend and he had a crush on her, but then scowling in reminder, she was James' twin, she must have been in on it, oh how he hated the Marauders. He packed up his belongings, including the devices he created. He didn't want to be in this place anymore, he had learned basic control of his magic enough to not lash out at people, it was enough. He silently left the castle to go back to New York, where his mother would be waiting for him. She was the only one who actually cared, along with Jarvis and Ana his wife. His father was distant, he didn't care much about the man to be honest.

After that day, Hogwarts never saw Tony Hayes again, Letitia was furious when she found out what they did the week after Tony left, she was disgusted at the people she saw in front of her. The next day, Letitia had also left Hogwarts, feeling incredibly sad for Tony as no one should go through what he did, but she also felt angry, he could have come to her, he didn't even say goodbye. She liked the boy, she liked how smart he was and his eyes but his actions broke her heart. Letitia left after saying goodbye to her only friend Regulus Black, who was in his second year. She found him adorable and felt protective over him. She made him promise to keep in touch with her, and so she left Hogwarts as well.