Unwelcoming

A/N : SO THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING AND I REALLY HOPE YOU BEGIN TO LIKE IT AS THE PLOT BEGANS TO FORM. SORRY FOR THE CAPTIALS I WASNT CONCENTRATING.WELL HERE YOU GO.

UNEDITED

------

The worst part about moving is making new friends. Not only that but making a impression on someone. My dad was so excited for me to move down to Miami. My mom shipped me down here because she was getting sick I couldn't be there and watch her die. I open the dorr to my room and boxes are filled to the ceiling. I may not be a spoiled brat but I get things. I lay back on my bed and close my eyes. This was going to be hard, at least school was out. I knock on the door releases all thoughts. I get up to open it,to see my dad standing in the door way.

Father:" Tearia I know you don't want to be here but please give me a chance."

I look at him and I could tell he was holding back his tears. I have seen my dad cry but over me being mad at him is the first. I look down at my feet and walk past him.I walk through the kitchen and open the back doors that lead to the beach. I close the door behind me and make sure my dads not following me.

I walk around and see people smiling and laughing at each other. While I walked alone by myself with no one. This was heart breaking to me. I looked down at my feet again feeling this heat rush to my cheeks. The heat is suddenly gone when im falling to the ground. I look up to see a a guy standing in front of me.

He must not know that he bumped into me and made me fall. What an epic fail. I lift my self with my two arms, as I stand all the way up I dust my self off.

Me:" You do know that you bumped into me."

The dude:"Well you were in my path pay attention by the way the names Derrick Darrell."

Me:" Well just so you know I go by Rea. Even though its Tearia.

Derrick:"just stay out of my way."

Me:"Jerk."

Some people where running towards us and they looked angry. I turn back at him he was gone. The angry people ran past me and the wind moved my hair past my face. Someone taps my shoulder and I turn around quickly startling the person who touched me. She backs up and looks at me. She was wearing black square glasses, there was pimples all over her face and she looked excited.

Me:"Yes."

The girl:"Name is Ronnie can we walks and talk"

I really wasn't supposed to be talking to stranger the boy was enough for one day and it was already getting dark. I still gave the girl a chance to say what she wanted.

Me:"Sure Ronnie."

Ronnie:"So you must be new."

Me:" how did you know?"

Ronnie:" If your from here you know not to talk to Derrick Darrell. He's the bad boy on this beach and at lake shore school."

Me:"What do you mean BAD."

Ronnie:" He went to juvie for beating the crap out of a guy because they guy threw a drink on him."

Me:"wow anything else I should know."