Getting to know her PART 1

I woke up in his arms,his body heat radiated off of him to me. I tried not to move to much so he wouldn't wake up. Much to my like he woke anyway, I looked up at him and he started laughing at nothing or was he?

Me:"What are you laughing at?"

Derrick:" Your beautiful with a sleepyhead."

Me:"omg."

Derrick:"What?" He said he so scared that I was smiling.

Me:"I have to brush my teeth."

Derrick:" Are you serious?."

Me:"Yes why would you want to speak to me with bad morning breath."

     I tried getting up but he was holding my waist down so I couldn't actually get up. I swing my arm around like a mad man and he let's go to laugh at me once more. I go to the bathroom and pick up my toothbrush. That I just unpacked yesterday morning before that debacle. I run hot water on top of my toothbrush before putting on 3d cresting white. I squeeze the white minty fresh toothpaste on to my toothbrush. I put it on my teeth and continued my back and forth brushing my teeth.

      I spit out my toothpaste and rinced my mouth. I splashed cold water on my face waking me up more than what I was. I took my hair out if the messy bun that I tied up last night. I let my hair fall down to my back. I walk out the bathroom. I leaned on the doorway that leads to my room. He was looking at a picture from when I was little. I knew exactly which picture it was. I walked over to my bed and set down the creaking from my bed was a dead give away trying to go unnoticed.

He sat down and looked me, I had changed so much when I was little I had a best friend and no it wasn't a girl, I was actually a little tomboy when I was little.

Derrick:"Who was that lady in the picture."

Me:"For a bad boy that is in a gang and went to juvie for getting a drink thrown on you,you care a lot about peoples wellbeing.

Derrick:"Maybe it just you."

Me:" You don't even know me."

Derrick:"Then let me."

   He smiles at me and I could tell he had an idea. I get in the shower because the sweat that stuck to my body last night caked to my skin.

Sometime later

  Derrick pulled up to a modern four story. I didn't think that a gang member would live in such a house. The car came to a stop I took my seatbelt off,derrick came around and opened the door for me. I didn't know exactly what I was getting into. I should have left him alone but it was something about him.

He grabbed my hand and walked me through the house. The sitting room was huge and so grand and then he left me standing in the living room. The sky blue couch was so beautiful and it how white and dark blue flowers designed in top of it. I tried sitting down gently and I could have sworn I heard a girls voice but I wasnt sure.

Derrick:"Kourtney you need to leave."

  When him and her walked into the room his hair was out of place and her clothes were half way off she was only in a huge T-shirt.

Kourtney:"But baby you promised."

     Hold the phone now I know I'm not with him or anything. How could he sleep the night withe and have a girlfriend. How could he say all these things about getting to know me if he's with her. I got up and was about to walk past him until he grabbed my wrist and turned around to slap the shit out of him.