02|

M I S H T I'S H O U S E

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm golden hue across the garden. The swing creaked gently as she settled into its embrace. The cool evening breeze carried with it the scent of flowers, wrapping around her like a comforting shawl. She sat there cocooned in memories.

'Divorce', the word hit me, and my heart ached, this pain refused to be ignored

The morning had been a battlefield of words and emotions.

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift back to the happiest times.

The swing swayed gently, matching the rhythm of my memories..

As I closed my eyes, the cool breeze brushed against my cheeks.

All our memories lingered in my brain. Our first meet, his eyes, his voice, his laughter, the day we first talked to each other still had a different and special place in my heart.

#Flashback#

The rain, relentless and unforgiving, cascaded from the heavens, a curtain of water blurring the world into a monochromatic wash of grey.

I stood there, drenched to the bone, my clothes clinging like a second skin.

Beside me, equally soaked, stood my adversary-the embodiment of stubbornness.

The argument between us was becoming raging, a tempest to match the storm..

"I need to get to work,"

I said through gritted teeth, my voice barely audible over the pounding rain.

"And I have an important meeting, also my car broke down."

He shot back, his tone equally firm.

The taxi driver, clearly not in the mood for a standoff, honked impatiently. "Make up your minds, or I'm leaving you both to build an ark!"

I quickly opened the door and settled into the seat.

Just as I was about to tell the driver my destination, I heard a voice from the other door,