Four Girls

16.05.2010

Hello, i'm Evelyn and i'm 17 years old and i'm from germany. i have three other friends, but one is my bestfriend. her name is Mini and she is also 17 years old. and there is Grace that is 16 years old and then lastly, Megan. Megan and i weren't even that close friends it's because we used to be enemies, but we needed to work this through. Grace is a sweetheart, she has a really loving heart and is never here to hurt anyone. but also really innocent. Mini is mostly like me, she likes drinking and going to parties. and then Megan. gosh i don't have anything to say to Megan. only that she is a bitch.

today we were all hanging out, school was out and it was weekend. we decided to go to a party.

"let's go to a bar." said mini rolling her eyes.

"no let's go to an sex house." spoke megan up.

"what the hell?" i said. "megan we can't." i rolled my eyes and looked down at my phone.

"oh gosh i wouldn't do any of those stuffs.." whispered grace.

"let's go to a bar, that's it." said megan.

"nothing will happen when we go to an ol' bar?" megan laughed, nobody laughed with her.

"fine let's just go." i signed. "where is that bar?" i asked looking at mini.

"it's down the streets." megan replied. i nodded and we all stood up.

"well let's get ready." said mini with a big nerdy smile on her face.

as we chose to what to wear, oh god. this wasn't ending good.

"that was my dress!" yelled mini.

"i fucking found this!" yelled megan back.

"just give it to me it fits me better!" they all fought for dresses

i had found my dress, it was a tight black dress. i didn't care but it was glittery beautiful. so i wore it. when we were done fighting, we did make up. and then our hair. which took us forever.

"let's go with my car." megan said.

"what if something bad happens?" grace said worried.

"what could happen gracey?" mini laughed. i hated the way i was jealous, when mini was with megan.

"let's go." i said and got in megan's car, i got in backseat with grace and mini sat on the passenger seat. we all talked and busted loud music. and then we arrived.

it's a big bar that named 'devil time'

i had such a bad feelings but still didn't wanted to be the loser. we walked in as the bodyguard didn't bother to ask for out ID.

we walked in and megan ran to the bartender and quickly bought a drink; i rolled my eyes and walked up.

"we don't have to drink." i whispered.

"we fucking do!" yelled megan and chuckled, she drank and drank and drank.

it was forever when me and grace walked to the girls restroom and walked to the mirror, we heard girls in there saying.

"come on we need to try this." said a random girl, there was two girls locked in a toilet, what were they doing? i heard sniffs and then they came out with a little bag. they gave me a bitch look and left the restroom; yes they were doing drugs.

me and grace walked out and immediately spotted megan and mini talking to two guys, it was a guy with baggy style and black cornrows, he had a lip piercing on the left and he smirked at megan and mini, next to him was also a guy with the same face as him, but and unique style. we walked up and then mini smiled, the two guys met my eyes.

"hello." said the guy who seated baggy style, his eyes wandered down on my body and he smirked.

"whos this?" i said looking at megan. "we came here to have fun." i said then looking at the guys.

"this is fun!" megan laughed. "met them, this is tom and bill." mini said.

"oh did i ask?" i rolled my eyes. "let's go grace, this is bullshit." i grabbed grace's hands and then walked away.